Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
My first ever visit to Clemson was awesome!!!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

My first ever visit to Clemson was awesome!!!

Nov 23, 2014, 2:50 PM

I know it wasn't a marquee game and we didn't just blow Georgia State out of the water but my first trip to Death Valley has me excited to plan another trip next year. Starting with the hotel we stayed at in Anderson to everyone we met at the game everyone was super nice!! It was like being with family really. Our seats were really high up but that didn't matter at all our view was awesome. My daughter was in awe the whole time we were there. We went into a few shops in downtown and she whispers to me "Daddy ive never seen this much Clemson stuff in one place". The highlight of my trip besides the actual game was getting to meet Coach Ford who was doing a book signing on campus. I bought one of the books and he took time to talk with us a few minutes and pose for a picture. He actually brought up one of his former teammates at Alabama that lives in the same town I do. He is a great guy. I guess if I had to be disappointed with anything it was that so many people left the game so early but that's anyones prerogative I reckon. Also we ate at the Smokin Pig our first night down there and let me just say I hadn't had BBQ that good since I had eaten at Roberts BBQ when I lived near Charleston as a kid. We saw the Tiger Walk which was awesome and met a bunch of great alumni and fans. Ready to go back!!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: My first ever visit to Clemson was awesome!!!

Nov 23, 2014, 2:56 PM

At least our fans didn't leave for the same reason the coots do down the road. Come back for the ND game and watch some leprechaun stomping!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 23, 2014, 4:21 PM

I'm glad y'all enjoyed yourself! It's a special place.

I remember my first visit. Absolutely incredible experience.

Nov 23, 2014, 4:28 PM

No other place like Clemson. NONE!

Nov 23, 2014, 5:32 PM

So glad you and your daughter had a great time. Please come back many more times - always welcome!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic