Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Poster on fgf says he hopes Watson gets hurt in practice
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 2,073

Poster on fgf says he hopes Watson gets hurt in practice

Nov 23, 2014, 11:19 AM

Wow.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Poster on fgf says he hopes Watson gets hurt in practice

Nov 23, 2014, 11:21 AM

Are you surprised?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 23, 2014, 11:22 AM

Looks like the majority disagreed with him.

But I'm thinking this guy is related to the guy I almost fought a few years ago at the roach because he kept hoping someone would break Spillers neck.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 23, 2014, 12:42 PM

People like this should not just be banned from football games, they should be taken out back and shot like a rabid animal.

In the 21st century, it's despicable that mouthbreathers like that are still allowed to attend football games much less VOTE and RAISE CHILDREN.

Nov 23, 2014, 2:01 PM

I'll never forget a few years ago almost having to fight a coot that kept on and on about "wishing someone would break Spillers neck."

If my wife won't with me and about to deliver our first child, me and that dude would have fought.

He was the only one talking like that but it was ashamed that NOT one single coot fan told him he was crossing the line. There are only two options: either they were scared to say something or deep down they agreed with him.

Me and my wife ended up leaving the roach in the third quarter. Itd been one thing if he said it once but he kept on and on.

I know not all coot fans are like that so save the drama confessed coot.

Nov 23, 2014, 11:22 AM

I wouldn't doubt it.....All of them are nothing but POS living in our way and breathing our air.
I hate them everyone of them even my kinfolks that pulls for that crummy ghetto down there in C0cksuckerville.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

2016 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS

Nov 23, 2014, 11:24 AM

Do you expect anything less from that fan base? A UT friend of mine told me about posts like that this morning on fgf. Like he said, they are the most classless fan base in football. ALL of football.

Typical coots.***

Nov 23, 2014, 11:31 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

thats bullshyte and you know it. That is a clemson fan

Nov 23, 2014, 11:40 AM

With only 18 posts that has already been banned. Heck it was probably you. All of the responses are the true coots, and they light the guy up for being a POS.

just beat us and stop making crap up to make yourself feel better.

South Carolina baseball since 1975: 31 NCAA Tournament appearances including a streak of 14 straight / 12 Super Regional appearances/ 11 College World Series berths / 5 National Championship game appearances / National Champions in 2010 and 2011. The Gamecocks hold 3 NCAA records for postseason success: The most consecutive NCAA tournament wins (22) / The most consecutive wins in the College World Series (12) / The most consecutive home NCAA tournament wins (29).
Since 1992 The Gamecocks have competed in the SEC and have 4 SEC titles / 1 SEC tournament title / 7 SECE titles.

Re: thats bullshyte and you know it. That is a clemson fan

Nov 23, 2014, 11:43 AM

Yeah, a Clemson fan paid for a membership just to write that...#######.

I'm guessing it was also ######## when I almost fought a guy at the roach a few years ago for continously wanting someone to break Spillers neck too right?

As I thought, one of you morons would defend the guy and claim some big bad Clemson fan did it...confessed coot says the coot fan base is full of Virgin Mary's.

Nov 23, 2014, 11:44 AM [ in reply to thats bullshyte and you know it. That is a clemson fan ]

By the way, IF you had actually read above, I said the majority disagreed with the guy.

Oh ok, so the coot who called into 107.5 the game

Nov 23, 2014, 11:49 AM

back in 09 saying they should go for Spiller's ankle was a Clemson fan?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Re: Oh ok, so the coot who called into 107.5 the game

Nov 23, 2014, 11:51 AM

You know it. We know the Coots are all a sweet innocent bunch. ;)

Nov 23, 2014, 11:49 AM [ in reply to thats bullshyte and you know it. That is a clemson fan ]

The guy has been a Gold member for 18 months.

So, some Tiger has been paying on that site just to write a post this week about Watson.

Makes sense....to idiots

Nov 23, 2014, 11:53 AM [ in reply to thats bullshyte and you know it. That is a clemson fan ]

off topic, but confessed coot? with an orange logo? why do YOU pay to come to this board?

What Do You Expect From Illegitimate Children Born of

Nov 23, 2014, 12:26 PM

Incest and Rape.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 15
| visibility 2,073
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic