Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Better an early season collapse then later
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 190

Better an early season collapse then later

Nov 22, 2014, 11:16 AM

From what I have seen (limited, internet, hearsay, TigerNet a little on the Plasma) ..

Looks like we can score some points but our defense sucks? Transition defense? What happened to our Defense?

Regardless,

These guys can turn it around now and these early loses will be considered growing pains, figuring out what's what and so on

One more thing, at these smaller schools, Basketball is IT. Its a lot cheaper to by a dozen gym shorts and some basketballs at the Walmart then fielding a Football team, and many of these small school are GOOD ! Not going to write a book, just need to turn it around NOW

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Better an early season collapse then later

Nov 22, 2014, 11:18 AM

Don't you have to do something right before you collapse? If you start out as a train wreck where is the collapse.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Point is, early loses better then later

Nov 22, 2014, 11:33 AM

I have seen many a team look completely different later ... BB is still figuring out the team, what works, what doesn't. These early games are more like practice games ... I want to see the guys get better and better, Coaches get better and better, and you want these guys to have their act together by the time Conference play begins. Its common sense.

Really, from what I can tell, its Nnoko, Grantham, that kid who's name I can't pronounce but he's from Africa, and Hall and maybe Blossingame, if he ever gets going. Roper used to be able to shoot three's, he needs to practice his three's.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Point is, early loses better then later

Nov 22, 2014, 11:42 AM

well based o n what we've seen it almost has to get better but I dont think much better. Dearth of talent combined with limited hoops iq does not bode well

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 190
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic