Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Letter to our recruiters of record: Thank You
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 489

Letter to our recruiters of record: Thank You

Nov 21, 2014, 10:35 AM

What a dog eat dog world full of ruthless aggression to win at all costs. We may never truly know how this recruit structure works, and we would not want to know most likely. However, I commend our coaches and head recruiters for doing so well with recruiting some of the best talent in the nation the last several years. Running a clean program means we do it with integrity and honesty while also capturing the beauty that is Clemson University . It is an awesome feeling as a fan of our Tigers to see this young influx of talent coming here from year to year. Will some kids change their minds and go elsewhere, sure it will happen(easy examle is Briscoe). But our guys keep digging and do not get discouraged by it, there is no place for self loathing in college football. Does it always spell out victory on the field, NO, but it does give us the best opportunity to have and maintain success. We are putting players into the NFL that are contributing directly to the success of the teams they are on that are helping our recruiting as well.

The hours they spend away from family, the hours they spend watching film, the hours they spend at high schools speaking with coaches and players, the hours they spend at football friday night, this is a THANK YOU for your commitment to our Tigers!! I am but a lowly fan

Go Tigers!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Letter to our recruiters of record: Thank You

Nov 21, 2014, 10:36 AM

AMEN!! very well said.. I sure agree!!

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Great post***

Nov 21, 2014, 10:41 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dude...what rewarding job do you have...

Nov 21, 2014, 10:54 AM

...where you don't work hard?

Glad we have coaches who work hard, but jeez....

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's no such thing as a stupid question, just stupid people who ask questions.

Simply paying my respects, no offense meant

Nov 21, 2014, 11:42 AM

I do not know about your "job", my profession is certainly rewarding but my point is to simply state my appreciation for some of the sacrifices each one of these fine Clemson people make to help us be a success on the football field. They also contribute to these young mens future with achieving much better than average graduation rates than almost any other major football program!! It goes much further than just talented football players, they are also going to be fine young men when they leave the program which sets them up for a bright future in whatever endeavor they choose.

If you do not wish to appreciate this "hard work", ok then!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 489
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic