Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
OK
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

OK

Nov 20, 2014, 3:22 PM

So now that we know DW's injury. I just want to know if he will play. For sure going to play. I'm so
antsy to know. JUST TELL US!

Beat the coots!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Going to have to relax like the rest of us and wait... Best

Nov 20, 2014, 3:26 PM

suggestion I have read on hear is to pray while we are waiting to hear the word.

Pretend NO

Nov 20, 2014, 3:26 PM

Hope YES

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

TIGER BALLS.

Re: OK

Nov 20, 2014, 3:30 PM

I don't want him to play again until he's finished growing. I'm afraid he'll get hurt again and we'll see an ill-prepared Stoudt take the field and try to play out Chad's on the fly game plan.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He's a man.

Nov 20, 2014, 3:32 PM

So you're thinking about the age of what, 40?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: He's a man.

Nov 20, 2014, 3:39 PM

Some boys are still growing during the early college years. But I was being half-way sarcastic. I'd love to see DW play, especially 2 Saturdays from now. But I don't want him to get hurt again.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes, he will play.***

Nov 20, 2014, 3:31 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 20, 2014, 3:31 PM

Not sure about DW4 - but I'll tell you who will play. Cole F'ing Stoudt - that's who. Damm man is a warrior out there - an angelic looking warrior. That's all we need to win a game. Just looking at him makes ALL humans weak in the knees. Not that it'll happen, but if we do find ourselves in trouble, the video dept has been instructed to just post a pic from Cole's Glamor Shots. The other team will simply be mesmerized.

Nov 20, 2014, 3:35 PM

Now that we have our healthy dose of sarcasm for the day lol.... I think it would be best if coaches didn't announce anything regarding if he is able to play and just let him walk down the hill if he is. Or hell, maybe they can name stoudt the starter that game and say DW is highly unlikely. I don't think the ol sac will fall for it but better have them beating their chests like world beaters before the game and then take all the hope from then once the game starts

Swoosh!

Nov 20, 2014, 3:41 PM [ in reply to Re: OK ]

Hair flings from his forehead with beads of sweat romping to the soil beneath. Wiser never noticed his beauty until this very moment. All that filled Wiserman's mind was, "How can I touch this glorious being when my existence lies unbeknownst to Cole."

As if Stoudt could read his thoughts, he turned to the now positively creepy looking Wiser and shouted, "You there, come forth and dry my hair that I may see on the battlefield."

Wiser, giddy with delight, RAN towards him towel in hand. At that moment, he realized his dreams were to finally come true. All he had ever hoped and wished was but a moments grasp away.

Then he awoke to realize he was gay.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

TIGER BALLS.

Depending on the injury

Nov 20, 2014, 4:21 PM

it could be 6 to 8 weeks.I talked with a very prominent orthopedic surgeon yesterday and he told me that it 'could' be that long. No one has seen the mri so no one knows for sure how serious it is ... except the med. folks. Play him ONLY if he is 100%.

Re: Depending on the injury

Nov 20, 2014, 4:26 PM

Im pretty sure hes our best option even at 50%

Re: Swoosh!

Nov 20, 2014, 4:35 PM [ in reply to Swoosh! ]

Damm dude - that's actually pretty close. I remember it like it was yesterday...

It was after the Syracuse game and Cole had left it all on the field and once again thrown up a dominating performance. He'd spent the last 3+ hours battling off the Orangemen with that cannon of an arm and I wanted to be the first to congratulate him. As the seconds ticked down on the scoreboard, I quickly made my way to the wall. 3... 2... 1... Boom! "Cole Wins! Cole Wins!" the announcer screamed. Men from both sides had collapsed from sheer exhaustion and were strewn about everywhere. The field, now covered with a haze of cannon smoke celebrating our win, resembled something not unlike Gettysburg. My fiance' (although I was questioning my leanings in that moment) stood by, hoping I'd help her over our wall, but I had other plans in mind. I had a towel, given to me by the grandson of the trusty towel manager to John Heisman, and rumor was Heisman himself had used this towel to dry his brow on this same field I was now about to plant myself on. The towel, along with a frosty beverage I had just purchased from the concession stand were about to be my meager offerings to Cole - Mr. Stoudt, as I like to say - rewards he had so bravely earned fighting the yankees from the North. I cleared that wall in one leap, not even one drop of the beverage leaving the confines of the cup. Somewhere in the distance, I could hear "Wisertime?!? Babe!! Uhhh... What the h3ll are you doing?!?" - my fiance' calling for help as she watched me gallop toward my hero. Her cries were useless, as I had trained my eyes on Cole, him nodding with a smile as he surveyed the carnage laid out on the field in front of him. Hoards of reporters gathered around, eager to hear his incredible tale. Beyond them, politicians chewing their cigars, expressed disbelief of what they had seen, and how surely Cole would be our President some day. I started to cry as I watched a young mother hold her newborn child up over the crowd of reporters - she was begging that Cole kiss her child, a request that Cole was more than happy to oblige. I watched as his giant arms grabbed that baby, held him high for the whole world to see, and then so elegantly kissed that baby right on the forehead. Tears, now streaming down my face and into the $9 cup of Coca-Cola started to flood my vision, but nothing could stop me from my mission - to congratulate this man; my hero. Less than 20' away, and I was closing quickly... 15... 14... 13... And then sonof@b1tch... I slipped and fell. I don't understand - my feet were as sure as they'd ever been, firmly planted on the field that Cole himself had planted, watered and cared for. But something gave and I fell to our war-torn battlefield, drenching myself in the gift that I had so carefully planned to present to Cole Stoudt... I continued crying on that field as he was carried out of the stadium, paraded out onto the streets like a hero for all to see.

Yep - doctor's say I sprained my LCL... All seems to be okay though - hoping I'm back in good shape by 11/29 so I can get back in the stadium and watch Cole decimate the gaycocks.

Re: Swoosh!

Nov 20, 2014, 5:02 PM

Close, but you were thinking of the wrong game!!!

It was Wake Forest. A cold night, early November. Wisertime had just gathered bearings after receiving a drink to the back of his #18 jersey he wore to every game, "accidentally" delivered by a Wake fan just 2 rows up from his seat. The North Carolina winters seemed to be a bit colder as the opponent was within range to win the game. The defense battled and stopped with their last breath. They cried out, "PLEASE, save us Mr. Stoudt". Abruptly, trumpets roared mightily through the noise of the crowd, silencing the demonic yelps coming from the once raging black and gold sea. Riding his chariot from what seemed to be an invisible mountain was a man with the most beautiful flowing hair anyone had ever seen. He straightened as the chariot came to a halt. He spoke only 4 words, "Give. Me. The. Ball." Those words rang out striking fear into the hearts of all who heard. With a flick of his Golden Locks, he strode forth, delivering one sideways throw after another with such precision, one wondered if the source of his power was likened unto Samson of the biblical era. He pressed forth as Wisertime stood shocked and awed that his hero may once again save this god-forsaken army and lead them to victory. Seconds felt like hours and when the final toll came, Cole Stoudt had been victorious. Wisertime rejoiced thanking every god he had ever believed in and showed no patience when proceeding to congratulate his hero! He burst forth like a butterfly from its cocoon, bounding joyfully to meet his beloved. His fiance yelled behind him, "What are you, ghey?", to which he paid no mind. He dropped to his knees and kissed his feet thanking him for all he had done. But...to his horror, he looked up and it was not his hero. It was Dabo. He had put the helmet on and the jersey and given HIMSELF the MVP of the game award. Dabo IS COLE STOUDT???? THAT EXPLAINS EVERYTHING!!!

Something like that. Details are a bit fuzzy.

TIGER BALLS.

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic