Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Pigskin Prophet: Cheating Edition
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 3,185

New Story: Pigskin Prophet: Cheating Edition

Nov 13, 2014, 2:09 PM

Pigskin Prophet: Cheating Edition

The Pigskin Prophet has been asked to take a look inside the shenanigans at UNC...what are his marching orders? And what are his picks for the week? Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Pigskin Prophet: Cheating Edition

Nov 13, 2014, 2:54 PM

I about spit my drink out when I read the Auburn v. Georgia one. So true...

Nov 13, 2014, 2:57 PM

I think Auburn beats Georgia ...but that was very entertaining and somewhat hilarious.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Nov 13, 2014, 3:13 PM

You think Auburn beats Georgia at home, in Gurley's first game back? Only if the Dawgs turn the ball over a bunch--and given that they are third in the nation in turnover margin, I don't see that happening. Dawgs by a TD.

Nov 13, 2014, 4:30 PM

Felix , I think Auburn is offensively superior to Ga , I think they are better defensively than Ga and I think Florida is bad ...and they beat Ga like an old rented mule. Gurley and Chubb are very similar in talent ...check the stats while Gurley has been out with a broken sharpie.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Nov 14, 2014, 2:55 PM

My sincere hope is that GA wins out, including SEC championship. Thus causing severe teeth gnashing and sickly whining from ALL in the SEC about their hopes to get TWO teams in the playoffs! Possible? Not likely, but Christmas is coming and I can still hope.

Nov 13, 2014, 3:19 PM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Pigskin Prophet: Cheating Edition ]

I was actually visiting in San Antonio and apparently UTSA had a home game. As I was walking down the Riverwalk I kept seeing all these UTSA T-Shirts and thinking "WHO?" The wife thought I was nuts as I kept chuckling. Side note, I think S.C. Beats Florida this week. I dont want to start getting called Coot or whatever, but for starters, Spurrier can call plays with the best of them and I will never under estimate that arrogant son of a gun. And besides, a win for them does lend some cred to a win if we are able to break that odd Jynx we have been suffering under the last several years. Sorry to say it, but we need to keep winning out, and every higher profile win we can get helps to boost rankings.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think FSU goes down this week myself***

Nov 13, 2014, 3:46 PM

Re: I think FSU goes down this week myself***

Nov 13, 2014, 3:57 PM

If Miami wins, maybe Jimbo will allow FSU to go ahead and have Winston's disciplinary hearing next week. His new lawyer must be on the coaching staff... the case is over a year old, but he "hasn't had sufficient time to review the evidence..." LOL.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I think FSU goes down this week myself***

Nov 14, 2014, 10:04 AM [ in reply to I think FSU goes down this week myself*** ]

Put the blunt down! Fla St has to much to lose. this will be a blow out 45-20

The results of the ACC investigation into UNC are in!

Nov 13, 2014, 4:27 PM

Clemson will be put on probation.

Nov 14, 2014, 9:10 AM

Profit, you make my week. Sitting in Maine on Friday morning, Brrrrr. Ok, I misled you, sitting inside by a fire looking at the snow outside and laughing along with my profit. Thanks!

Replies: 11
| visibility 3,185
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic