Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
In Duckville, Eugene, Oregon for Ducks/Trees game
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 2,239

In Duckville, Eugene, Oregon for Ducks/Trees game

Oct 31, 2014, 10:12 PM

I am struck by 3 things.....how much this place looks and feels like Clemson, how rabid the fans are here, and the amount of Duck fans that stopped me in my Clemson sweatshirt and said stuff like, "dude I love the Paw man....love Clemson!", "I always pull for Clemson, you guys are badass!", "I love the Orange and Purple and your Rock and Stadium look badass man"...great college town up here and a hell of an atmosphere. I look forward to Autzen tomorrow.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: In Duckville, Eugene, Oregon for Ducks/Trees game

Oct 31, 2014, 10:17 PM

Cheerleader pics are a must. TIA.

In all seriousness I bet it is a great experience. Their stadium isn't as big as Death Valley but they really seem to bring it on TV.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

walked campus today

Oct 31, 2014, 10:25 PM

With buddy who is Duck grad and served with me. Beautiful place. He has been to DV with me in '09 when we were both at Parris Island. We drove in today and he said "welcome to Clemson West" and I was stunned....beautiful country and we walked to Autzen and it is single decked but the whole place is green and yellow with "O's" everywhere and most friendly people you'll meet out west. I played golf on Duck course this AM and it was ridiculous. I wore Adidas stuff just to #### my boy off and kicked his ### with a Clemson golf shirt on, LOL.

do not know if they are cheerleaders

Oct 31, 2014, 10:41 PM [ in reply to Re: In Duckville, Eugene, Oregon for Ducks/Trees game ]

But saw a lot today that would make a preacher curse....wow...

but Marvin & Tammi sang, "Ain't Nothing Like The Real Thing

Oct 31, 2014, 10:29 PM

THE Death Valley!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: In Duckville, Eugene, Oregon for Ducks/Trees game

Oct 31, 2014, 10:46 PM

Feeling some duck love. Since Clemson is unlikely to make the playoffs this year, I'll throw my support behind the Ducks to win the national championship.

I'm holding my noise and hoping FSU makes the playoffs, just because it's an automatic spot taken away from the SEC.

SEC. Champ
FSU
Oregon
TCU

That's my final four, with the ducks winning it all and the SEC losing in the first round.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

hard to not pull for them

Oct 31, 2014, 10:53 PM

When u have a Duck buddy who roots hard for Clemson and u get around these folks. They raise hell out here and it reminds me of being around Tiger folks. Closest thing I have found around the country and what a beautiful place this is, man.

Re: hard to not pull for them

Nov 1, 2014, 12:32 AM

It's the great Northwest!! Unimaginable beauty and so utterly different than our Appalachian foothills we are so accustomed to.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

ThX for neat post "Orangpurple"! Have a great time..

Oct 31, 2014, 10:55 PM [ in reply to Re: In Duckville, Eugene, Oregon for Ducks/Trees game ]

And, GoTiGERS!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 2,239
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic