Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Deer Tennessee,
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,417

Deer Tennessee,

Oct 31, 2014, 9:44 PM

Please Beat USuCk tomorrow.

That is all.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

TIGER BALLS.

Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee......Hey!***

Oct 31, 2014, 9:46 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Prayer Request for our Pastor:

Oct 31, 2014, 10:31 PM

Pastor Josh is a die-hard Volunteer fan who grew up in Knoxville and loves UT. He got tickets to the UT/SCAR game for tomorrow night and it's his first venture into the slime pit known as Billy Brice. I have given him all the standard warnings, and have also offered him the use of a set of east protectors against what he will hear.

One good thing is that he won't be preaching Sunday as we start Revival that morning. The visiting pastor may have some questions for him as to the extent of the facial contortions he might still have, as his seats are in one of the coot sections. I emphasized to him the necessity of removing all UT insignia from his Blazer, and to besure nothing is showing in the vehicle.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Prayer Request for our Pastor:

Oct 31, 2014, 10:34 PM

very good advice.. he will probably hear some new words!!

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Prayer Request for our Pastor:

Oct 31, 2014, 10:54 PM [ in reply to Prayer Request for our Pastor: ]

He should also take a tetanus shot before going to the roach and lots of hand sanitizer.

Prepare him in advance the the false god they have hanging on their stadium whom they all worship to.

Prayer Request for our Pastor:

Oct 31, 2014, 10:32 PM

Pastor Josh is a die-hard Volunteer fan who grew up in Knoxville and loves UT. He got tickets to the UT/SCAR game for tomorrow night and it's his first venture into the slime pit known as Billy Brice. I have given him all the standard warnings, and have also offered him the use of a set of ear protectors against what he will hear.

One good thing is that he won't be preaching Sunday as we start Revival that morning. The visiting pastor may have some questions for him as to the extent of the facial contortions he might still have, as his seats are in one of the coot sections. I emphasized to him the necessity of removing all UT insignia from his Blazer, and to besure nothing is showing in the vehicle.

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,417
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic