Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
chad morris
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 2,183

chad morris

Oct 31, 2014, 4:02 PM

As much as I hate to say this, cuz I hate him so much, he chad should take a page out of jumbo fishers book and learn how to adjust his game plan. That was a more impressive job of coaching I have ever seen. The chad has shown no indication that he can adjust in the middle of games.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We are what we are and do what we do, remember?

Oct 31, 2014, 4:04 PM

Teams adjust to our gameplan, not the other way around. We only beat ourselves.

Whom do you hate so much? Chad? If so, why?***

Oct 31, 2014, 4:05 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Coot is jealous maybe.***

Oct 31, 2014, 4:12 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Coot is jealous maybe.***

Oct 31, 2014, 4:29 PM

And if I was a coot fan, why would I be jeolous of chad morris, he has never beaten usuck. That just shows how stupid u are.

Re: Whom do you hate so much? Chad? If so, why?***

Oct 31, 2014, 4:21 PM [ in reply to Whom do you hate so much? Chad? If so, why?*** ]

Its not that I hate chad. I think he has done lots of things well. Its just that when a team has a good idea of how to stop us, chad does not exactly adjust to what they are doing to stop us. I'm not just talking about this year, I'll even give him a pass for this year cuz the injury's. Do u think he is good at adjusting his game plan?

Oct 31, 2014, 5:00 PM

You don't think Chad has opened up the play book at all with Stoudt? His big time play making QB is out! Fact is, Stoudt is not the kind of QB for our style of offense...Watson obviously is...he's attempted to open up the play book for Stoudt but he is awful down field and slow as two fat people fckn. He's doing what he can at the moment.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Oct 31, 2014, 8:57 PM

I've posted this before but it is worth posting again. If you have a 4.4 second 40 yard receiver (unobstructed) and a OL that is allowing a defender penetration to the QB in about 1.9 to 2.4 seconds, how is the QB going to complete a long pass downfield? I would think we would go for flat passes or the quick one across the middle to help nutralize the pass rush which helps then with the long pass downfield.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: chad morris

Oct 31, 2014, 4:28 PM

tell'em coot

Oct 31, 2014, 4:56 PM

At 42%, you may not be a coot but you are certainly not a Tiger.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I know this is tigernet.com but really,

Oct 31, 2014, 5:01 PM

do you even fifth grade?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 31, 2014, 6:07 PM

What great adjustment did Jimbo make? Other than telling Jamies not to throw interceptions and if he did get the fumble.

Oct 31, 2014, 6:21 PM

It has been a while since I recall us being both in a spot where we needed to adjust and could. Seems like adjustments were being made in Chad's first year, but either we were in a pretty good position or Morris was trying to get Tajh calmed down and dialed in (usually unsuccessfully) to overcome a deficit.

I dont lay all of our current frustrations at Chad's feet, but someone is responsible for the o-line being no better than they have been. I will also give FSU credit for turning around what appeared to have been an impossible situation for them.

Oct 31, 2014, 7:05 PM

Exactly. As I said earlier, I don't blame chad for this year either, given what he has to work with.

Morris Regularly Makes Adjustments

Oct 31, 2014, 7:12 PM

It's not his fault that you're too stupid to notice.

Re: Morris Regularly Makes Adjustments

Oct 31, 2014, 7:18 PM

Yeah, and I get your one of those morons who thinks we are gonna be in the playoffs. Can't put too much stock I to your opinion.

Replies: 15
| visibility 2,183
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic