Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I honestly don't care what bowl we go to.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 638

I honestly don't care what bowl we go to.

Oct 31, 2014, 9:28 AM

If we lose to the coots, the Orange Bowl is meaningless.

If we beat the coots, The Peach Bowl sounds wonderful.

Get my drift?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Re: I honestly just want to WIN OUT!***

Oct 31, 2014, 9:31 AM

If we lose to the coots I'll see you in Charlotte bc

Oct 31, 2014, 9:50 AM

The coots are on the same level as nc state this year. The defense they have is worse than we had it in the orange bowl. If we lose to them we should go to the belk bowl and call it a transition year. But that's not going to happen, you really think the USuCk team that lost to both missouri and Kentucky is going to come into Death Valley and beat our defense on their senior night with Dylan Thompson? Helll no we will be even more fired up than we were at fswho and USuCk neither has the horseshoe in their #### or the team to stay in the game. Outside runs with gallman and cj Davidson, screens and zone reads with deshaun and we score at will. We put up 45+ in this game.

I'm pretty confident we'll win,

Oct 31, 2014, 10:01 AM

but it needs to happen first before I can celebrate anything else.

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

I'm with you

Oct 31, 2014, 9:55 AM

The game with the Gamecocks is the important game. Bowl game doesn't mean anything to me.

As long as you look respectable in a bowl and don't get blown out, it doesn't really matter unless you are in the playoffs. Just don't get embarrassed like we did against WVA a few years back.

What's wrong with that?

Oct 31, 2014, 10:03 AM

If we beat the coots we go to the OB. If we don't we probably won't make the Peach. Coots are no SOS boost this season.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I honestly don't care what bowl we go to.

Oct 31, 2014, 10:14 AM

didn't old swoff trade the peach bowl to mike slive for a bottle of gin and a box of Cuban cigars?

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Probably

Oct 31, 2014, 10:19 AM

And some white out.

Replies: 7
| visibility 638
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic