Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Open Letter to Tiger Players....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 936

Open Letter to Tiger Players....

Oct 31, 2014, 9:22 AM

I know the messages on this board are often frustrating and discouraging for you. Please be assured that the vast majority of Tiger fans appreciate and are proud of your efforts and would never criticize a player on a message board who is giving his best on the field. Most of the negative posts are from people who somehow think they can elevate themselves by criticizing others. Your efforts are greatly appreciated! This can still be a great season and always remember that "it is not the critic who counts"...

The Man In the Arena

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat." (Teddy Roosevelt, 1910).

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

spoiler alert - annual Teddy Roosevelt quote post.***

Oct 31, 2014, 9:23 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

this should be put up in every player's locker... well done***

Oct 31, 2014, 9:25 AM

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

Re: Open Letter to Tiger Players....

Oct 31, 2014, 9:31 AM

It's a message board and for the most part except Coot trolls the players get lots of praise on here. If the players read this stuff and take it to heart, well they might have issues. As a whole I see T-net as a bunch of Tiger fans that love Clemson football.

Oct 31, 2014, 10:25 AM

Great job.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 31, 2014, 11:54 AM

... and Benjamin Franklin said (not an accurate quote) essentially:

It takes a skilled craftsman to build a barn but any ####### can knock one down.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 936
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic