Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Why can't these ESPN announcers get facts right about Cole?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 843

Why can't these ESPN announcers get facts right about Cole?

Oct 26, 2014, 1:18 AM

Cole is NOT a 5th year senior. Quit saying that! This is his 4th year on the team and his first year on the field.

Cole does not have 5 years of "experience". Quit trying to imply that he's this game-tested wily old veteran. He actually had almost no game experience before the season began. This is the first season he's gotten any meaningful snaps.

Cole is not the player that Deshaun Watson is ... everybody knows that. No need to re-hash it a dozen different ways during the game.

Games like ours today are a trial to watch and I'm sure they're tough to call as well, but honestly, if there's nothing much to say, try not saying anything at all for just a few seconds. We'll all thank you for it ...

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Why can't these ESPN announcers get facts right about Cole?

Oct 26, 2014, 11:27 AM

agree^^

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was 6 my Mother let me have a kitten. It died. Don't send prayers, a TU is better." - tugalooriver circa 2022

Re: Why can't these ESPN announcers get facts right about Cole?

Oct 26, 2014, 2:58 PM

Agreed. I think it's alright for them to break down the situation and why Cole is in the game once per game...but it does get annoying having to hear about it every other play.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 843
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic