Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Deer Homecoming Planning "Bags of D"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 594

Deer Homecoming Planning "Bags of D"

Oct 25, 2014, 2:06 PM

Please stop scheduling BS rap acts at Clemson. Anyone who wants to see a crappy 2nd rate rap act can go to Columbia and catch that garbage at 5 points.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: "Dirt Bags "- Oh the irony

Oct 25, 2014, 2:09 PM

I just mentioned two in the post immediately below. :)

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^cam ain't gonna like this***

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Steppin Wolf was booked so whaddayawant?

signed
other old guys

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bourne to be Wilde.***

Oct 25, 2014, 2:10 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Plenty of people in and around Clemson like rap

Oct 25, 2014, 2:13 PM

But I would agree that you don't need to have a concert where there's adult content when you're expecting lots of families to be there. If you want to do something like that on Bowman, hold it later in the evening or have people buy tickets and limit it to 18+.

It's ridiculous to just say you're not going to have any concerts in a certain genre of music. Personally, I'd like them to never host an EDM concert because that stuff is awful. But if some people like it, then they can pay and go. There was a Hank Williams Jr. concert before the first game I went to as a freshman in 2003, and it brought in lots of rednecks. I'm sure quite a few people were uncomfortable with that, too.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

so what are you saying?***

Oct 25, 2014, 2:34 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

Re: Plenty of people in and around Clemson like rap

Oct 25, 2014, 4:08 PM [ in reply to Plenty of people in and around Clemson like rap ]

Your point are well taken. I agree with you.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 594
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic