Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
100 Things Clemson Fans Should Know & Do Before They Die
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1,041

100 Things Clemson Fans Should Know & Do Before They Die

Oct 25, 2014, 11:00 AM

Check out this new book for Tiger fans, available now at your local bookstore or Amazon.com.

Under the guidance of the legendary Walter Riggs, the first Clemson Tigers football team took the field in 1896. Most Tigers fans know who John Heisman is, are members of IPTAY, and know that the Alma Matter is based on a contest-winning tune by Robert E. Farmer. Names like Banks McFadden, Fred Cone, and Bubba Brown are just as familiar as Steve Fuller, Jeff Davis, and Tajh Boyd. But even the most die-hard fans don’t know everything about their beloved Tigers.

In 100 Things Clemson Fans Should Know & Do Before They Die, Lou Sahadi has assembled the facts, traditions, and achievements sure to educate and entertain true fans. Learn about Homer Jordan, Bennie Cunningham, Josh Cody, Dwight Clark, and Chris Gardocki among other pivotal figures. Where is The Rock? What year did the team wear orange pants for the first time? Who made The Catch? Who made The Catch II? All of the key events are here: the 1981 national championship, the 1982 Orange Bowl, the undefeated 1948 season, and the heated rivalry between Clemson and South Carolina. From the tradition of running down the hill to the leadership of coaches Jess Neely, Frank Howard, Danny Ford, and Dabo Swinney, in these pages Clemson fans will discover the remarkable people, places, and events that celebrate their team.

Lou Sahadi is one of the most prolific sports authors in the country. This is his 26th book and his second on Clemson football. Among his other highly acclaimed books are the official autobiographies of Len Dawson, Don Shula, Willie Mays, Hank Stram, and the intimate biography of Johnny Unitas that had a movie option.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I hope "join tnet is on there"

Oct 25, 2014, 11:02 AM

"join tnet" should be on there

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

Re: I hope "join tnet is on there"

Oct 25, 2014, 11:06 AM

You left out "donate".

Tryin to help out, B.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Has anyone read the book yet?***

Oct 28, 2014, 12:19 PM

Replies: 3
| visibility 1,041
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic