Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Gameday
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 782

Gameday

Oct 25, 2014, 9:19 AM

Is on at LSU so I am thinking, why in the world do they even have the SEC network? Shouldn't Gameday be somewhere else today? This freaking SEC love fest is really getting old! It's really H3LL being on the outside looking in....

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

what are we outside of

Oct 25, 2014, 9:22 AM

pretty sure last year Gzmeday came to Clemson twice... first time that had ever happened, I believe

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

Re: what are we outside of

Oct 25, 2014, 9:24 AM

You're right York. Being a non-donor I can't delete a post. I should have thought before typing! My bad.

they came because UGA and FSU. They made the best of it with

Oct 25, 2014, 9:37 AM [ in reply to what are we outside of ]

that awesome coverage of the lead up to and running down the Hill though. (not Game Day, but still eSECpn/ABC/Disney).

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

I see your point... I guess we are on the outside looking in

Oct 25, 2014, 9:40 AM

at all the undefeated and 1 loss teams

c'mon guys

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

I'm not saying GD should be at Clemson-Syracuse, but the

Oct 25, 2014, 9:43 AM

unprecedented return to Clemson so quickly last year was due to the Noles not the Tigers.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

that's confusing***

Oct 25, 2014, 9:48 AM

Sorry.***

Oct 25, 2014, 9:50 AM

True, sort of , they wouldn't have been at Clemson with

Oct 25, 2014, 10:04 AM [ in reply to I'm not saying GD should be at Clemson-Syracuse, but the ]

WF coming to town ,likewise they wouldn't have been at WF with FSU coming to town. It's about both teams.

They'll be back twice next year***

Oct 25, 2014, 9:38 AM [ in reply to what are we outside of ]

Oct 25, 2014, 10:49 AM [ in reply to what are we outside of ]

Both games featured undefeated top ten teams. Big difference

Oct 25, 2014, 10:53 AM

It was a poor and flawed attempt to show the ESPN bias against those of us not in the SEC. I was reminded by York, that we had Gameday in Tigertown 2x last year. In my haste to post, I ignored the facts. My bad.

They're not in Clemson today? What's all that talk about DV?***

Oct 25, 2014, 9:34 AM

Replies: 12
| visibility 782
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic