Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Think there will be plenty of tix available Saturday?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1,584

Think there will be plenty of tix available Saturday?

Oct 23, 2014, 10:37 AM

I am bringing my girlfriend and her 3 kids for their first ever Clemson game... will need 6 tickets together. Think I will be able to find them without spending a fortune? If I have to buy upper deck to get them together, can kids go down to lower deck midway through 4th qtr so they can "storm the field" after the game?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We've always left the upper deck with a couple of mins left in the 4th

Oct 23, 2014, 10:43 AM

and never have had any issues entering in the gates near the hill to access the field. I would think tickets should be available but 6 together might be tough to come by.

I am confused.

Oct 23, 2014, 10:44 AM

I was still under the impression that 3+1+1 equaled 5. I guess that it would be 6 if you are bringing the wife and tickets will be available outside.

Re: I am confused.

Oct 23, 2014, 10:56 AM

:) I am also bringing my son! I invited the wife but she and the girlfriend don't get along for some odd reason!

been there done that...takes a little of the fun out of it!

Oct 23, 2014, 12:05 PM

Now when they do get along.....oh what a time to be had!!

iptay since 2000.. scalping tickets since 2008

Oct 23, 2014, 11:01 AM

Rule of thumb. .. check stub hub. If there are thousands of tickets for sell there will be plenty of discounted tickets aT the game.

Use Stubhub as your barometer. Getting more than 2 together at the game will be difficult in any situation.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: iptay since 2000.. scalping tickets since 2008

Oct 23, 2014, 12:09 PM

I checked Stubhub before my post... only a few hundred on there. I am fine if I get 6 in upper deck and just move to the end zone/corner where there are always empty seats, just wondering what we think ticket cost will be. Any ideas?

Re: iptay since 2000.. scalping tickets since 2008

Oct 23, 2014, 1:12 PM

My 2 cents - Other than for big games (FSA, GA, USC) there are always tickets available for face value or less if you avoid the scalpers and are flexible on the number together. Tickets are always a little tougher to find for the 1st home game or homecoming, but usually still plenty to choose from. Back to back weekends or weather will free up lots of tickets, but not a factor this weekend. If fact, seems like everybody is going to this game. However, night games always seem to increase the supply for some reason (unless a big game).

My guess would be lower deck for face value (maybe less) and upper deck for $15 to $20 each (maybe less).

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 1,584
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic