Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Serious Question: If usc were suddenly in the ACC, would
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 591

Serious Question: If usc were suddenly in the ACC, would

Oct 23, 2014, 8:04 AM

you require me to always pull for the ACC team when they played someone out of conference?

I thought not. Now you know how I feel about unc.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Serious Question: If usc were suddenly in the ACC, would

Oct 23, 2014, 8:10 AM

Answering a question that will never be a question isn't really a serious question!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Okay, you got me this time --- But I'll be back***

Oct 23, 2014, 8:17 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I beg to differ!

Oct 23, 2014, 9:45 AM [ in reply to Re: Serious Question: If usc were suddenly in the ACC, would ]

I think it is highly likely that the SEC already has plans underway to jettison what can only be called an absolute disgrace to their universal football supremacy in the program ruins that will be left in the wake of the OBC's departure. You think they've were bad before, and they've certainly shown signs of being bad this year, but wait oh wait for the sun to come up on that (loosely termed) school without the OBC.

Yes, yes, I know. The good folks at Vandy will launch a determined campaign to keep any member of the conference in that offers a consistent effective buffer between the Commies and the bottom rung on the SEC ladder, but I can't see the SECheats going for it. I mean just look at the example that Ole Mistress is setting. See where a little cheatin' will get ya'?

So if the Cootheads can't find a modern Jerry Tarkanian to come front the program in a couple of years, I fully expect them to come beggin' at the ACC's door looking for a shelter to help the homeless.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I beg to differ!

Oct 23, 2014, 9:59 AM

They are a Pac12 stalwart , and the west coast is too far to count on a good travel in either direction for any fanbase concerned.
No , my guess is that USC will stay put and we will go on without them .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Can we all stay at your house every other year when we play?

Oct 23, 2014, 10:01 AM

Arent hotels out there expensive?

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If so, UNC would have competition for tainted academics***

Oct 23, 2014, 10:04 AM

badge-donor-20yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-revdodd.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If so, UNC would have competition for tainted academics***

Oct 23, 2014, 10:09 AM

Also , if the REAL USC came here a lot , little brother might start getting jealous and we don't need to encourage any more envy in that group than already exists.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Replies: 7
| visibility 591
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic