Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I think Danny Ford needs to ask Swofford
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 1

I think Danny Ford needs to ask Swofford

Oct 22, 2014, 9:00 PM

The "tough" questions since Swofford encouraged the ACC to discipline Clemson even further than the NCAA did and since its been revealed that Swofford was the AD at uncheat when the academics cheating started.

Thoughts?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I think Danny Ford needs to ask Swofford

Oct 22, 2014, 9:02 PM

They really need to fire Swofford!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 22, 2014, 9:02 PM

The world is round and karma is a fickle b***h, when she comes back round

David Hood debunked that myth about a year ago.

Oct 22, 2014, 9:04 PM

I still hate Swaffie and wish this incident would bring him down too.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

don't let documented facts stand in the way

Oct 22, 2014, 9:05 PM

of a perfectly good tnet rant

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

Re: David Hood debunked that myth about a year ago.

Oct 22, 2014, 9:28 PM [ in reply to David Hood debunked that myth about a year ago. ]

It will only be rebuked or debunked if you're believing what people say 30 years later just to let the dead stay dead, I DON'T!!!

Message was edited by: allorangeallthetime52®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 22, 2014, 9:07 PM

While Danny is at it he could also spit some beech nut in his eye.

screw that hypocrite Swofford and his hypocritical UNC*

!

It was the University Presidents who voted to give us the

extra year of probation. Swofford was the AD.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Re: It was the University Presidents who voted to give us the

Oct 22, 2014, 9:28 PM

Well dang. Just today on the radio, they were saying Swofford actually have a speech to the NCAA.

well it sucks that I can't expect guys on the radio to actually know what they're talking about ;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 22, 2014, 9:28 PM

Oops. I meant gave a speech to the ACC

Oct 23, 2014, 7:51 AM [ in reply to It was the University Presidents who voted to give us the ]

I will never believe anything less than Swofford was the leader in that charge of everything pertaining to the extra probation added to our Clemson. Maybe it was the UNCheat Pres that raised his hand with "I'm in favor" of an added 1 year of probation for Clemson, but his arm was the extension of John Swofford's ARM. If we could strip that canvas of its paints of the picture being being painted back then. Everyone of today would see the paint number used the most and was the brightest, was the number of John Swofford. Believe what ever feels best for you but, I will take to my grave comfortably believing that John Swofford was the #1 leader of the pack that was biting Clemson the hardest and the most.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

nope, it was faculty reps that voted

Oct 23, 2014, 8:26 AM [ in reply to It was the University Presidents who voted to give us the ]

here is the D. Hood article referenced above

http://www.tigernet.com/story/football/What-happened-Swofford-extra-year-10615&nextbox=1

Bob, most of us at the time knew the faculty reps were

Oct 24, 2014, 6:09 AM [ in reply to It was the University Presidents who voted to give us the ]

involved; however, few of us believed they instigated the action themselves without influence from key AD's, one of whom was Swofford, the other, the Duke AD.

The typical comment among Clemson folks was that the Tobacco Road schools didn't like Clemson's dominance of the ACC in football, and hence, the action. Secondly, for years it was a widely held belief among Clemson and South Carolina fans that the Tobacco Road schools had long regarded both our schools as red-headed step-children, and that belief gave rise to grudges.

Lastly, most of the heavy hitters in the Columbia IPTAY Club that I knew in those days held the same attitude as I: accept the extra penalty, then tell those SOB's where to go, and do what SC had the guts to do and promptly exit the conference.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Bob, most of us at the time knew the faculty reps were

Oct 24, 2014, 6:16 AM

+1 ?
Mr. Hartins speaketh the tongue of truth !

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Re: Bob, most of us at the time knew the faculty reps were

Oct 24, 2014, 6:21 AM

Had we left the ACC that year we recieved the penalty from Swofford ...err...the ACC , we would have been given a tickertape parade into the SEC , having only to ask if there were any availability.
Unfortunately , and like many of my sunrise theories that are based completely on the amount of coffee I have gulleted , we did not ...and are not ...and continue to labor away in the good ol' ACC !

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Oct 22, 2014, 9:34 PM

Bringing up Danny Ford still strikes a raw nerve with me. Clemson (I wont say we because I 100% supported Ford) screwed Danny over royally. I almost quit being a Tiger fan when the jack ##### fired Danny.

Oct 22, 2014, 10:14 PM

Is that Jackassolantern you're referring to that commie pinko ex Clemson president Max "Vladamir" Lennon?

Oct 23, 2014, 9:33 PM

Yeah, that would be him.

Oct 22, 2014, 10:16 PM

Someone please remind me how Swofford became Commish. Who from Clemson nominated, voted for or served on a committee that recommended him ?

Danny is still sore from what wot swofford did to him.***

Oct 22, 2014, 10:20 PM

Replies: 20
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic