Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Since this academic fraud at UNC started while Swoff was AD
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

Since this academic fraud at UNC started while Swoff was AD

Oct 22, 2014, 8:32 PM

and he held their hand while they appeared before the NCAA and it has been covered up all these years the ACC Univ presidents need to fire him immediately. Deplorable ethics to say the least for years not to mention the total fraud of an earlier investigation.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's going to take quite a long time, but eventually

Oct 22, 2014, 8:44 PM

Swofford will have to answer some questions. Perhaps the pressure will boil sooner and he will resign, but I doubt it.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It's going to take quite a long time, but eventually

Oct 22, 2014, 8:55 PM

Constant E-mails to the News media and the top people of the ACC should help out a lot at getting a lot of pressure on Swofford. My #1 question would be how is it that he has been a front runner for punishing other schools for rules violation while at the same time standing up for UNC knowing they were dirty, and I do believe Swoffy knew.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

His adamancy to go after other schools suggests he knew

Oct 22, 2014, 9:09 PM

If he could tie the NCAA up in investigations at rival schools, they wouldn't be looking at what was going on at UNC. The system stood for a long time, and was obviously orchestrated by a lot of brilliant people. I'm sure they have destroyed a ton of evidence. The question is...have they left a loose thread somewhere that will tie it all together? And a VERY big question: If there is someone who is able to testify that Swofford knew the whole time, along with many other secrets, is that person afraid to do so for his/her life?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re:Remember girdle gate

Oct 22, 2014, 9:25 PM

Punisihed CU first then had to back track on he was informed others had done the same thing. Suddenly because of that no punishment. Yeah he doesnt have it in for CU.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re:Remember girdle gate

Oct 22, 2014, 9:40 PM

The girdle gate was fresh in my mine while I was typing my statement.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: His adamancy to go after other schools suggests he knew

Oct 22, 2014, 9:39 PM [ in reply to His adamancy to go after other schools suggests he knew ]

No matter how well you believe you have covered up something dirty and just wrong. There is always something left behind that was missed, especially in a scam job of that magnitude.

Don't hold your breath.***

Oct 22, 2014, 9:26 PM [ in reply to It's going to take quite a long time, but eventually ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Certainly would make me feel better considering the actions

Oct 22, 2014, 8:45 PM

he took against our beloved university back in the early 80's.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I told a friend today, that if I resided in a big white

Oct 22, 2014, 9:08 PM

house with an orange front door, I would most likely be asked to resign within the next 6 months. But, everyone, and I mean everyone that was around the day Jim Lampley took the air, would be my friend for life by the time I was finished with my rant against Swofford.....Yep, Ole Spud would have access to the best fishing ponds all over this state!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Huh??? You want to write that over so we can understand it?

Oct 22, 2014, 10:01 PM

nm

The current Clemson President has painted the front door of

Oct 23, 2014, 8:14 AM

the President's home in Clemson,orange. If I lived there, I would therefore be Clemson's President. Jim Lampley, a North Carolina grad and ABC announcer, smuggley announced that Clemson was going on probation. As President, I would do all in my power to make North Carolina toe the line. I may make enough of Clemson's hirearchy upset to the point that they would have me removed from office, but before they did, I would make all die hard Clemson people proud of my efforts,enough so, that they would invite me to fish their farm ponds all over the beautiful state of South Carolina.

How's that?

Swof Has Always Been a Fat Lying F*ck

Oct 22, 2014, 9:20 PM

I Hope That Smug Dirtbag Goes Down Hard Here.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Eliminate the $50 million exit fee and we'll call it even

Oct 22, 2014, 9:24 PM

Then let's figure out a way to go to the SEC where we belong.

Re: Eliminate the $50 million exit fee and we'll call it even

Oct 22, 2014, 9:32 PM

The opportunities have been there and for some reason we have never gone. We could have easily had Missou's spot during the last expansion.

Well, that is disappointing beyond belief if true***

Oct 22, 2014, 9:51 PM

It's Not True

Oct 22, 2014, 10:55 PM

The SEC didn't want to add Clemson because they didn't get much extra TV value from a 2nd South Carolina program.

Re: Eliminate the $50 million exit fee and we'll call it even

Oct 22, 2014, 9:48 PM [ in reply to Eliminate the $50 million exit fee and we'll call it even ]

I have been holding to my anger towards swoffy for so long, I don't believe I could let my anger for him go even if he paid us $50 mill and released us from the ACC at any time if we wanted to leave.

Yup***

Oct 22, 2014, 9:53 PM

Re: Since this academic fraud at UNC started while Swoff was AD

Oct 22, 2014, 11:04 PM

We will lose practice days before anything happens against his beloved heels.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic