Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Caulton Tudor sez no more problems for UNC ... it's over.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

Caulton Tudor sez no more problems for UNC ... it's over.

Oct 22, 2014, 6:33 PM

Local Raleigh area sports media hack Caulton Tudor believes ... "It’s still too early to say with absolute certainty that the UNC athletics scandal has reached road’s end – keep in mind that the NCAA continues to look into the mess.

But based on Wednesday’s findings in the Kenneth Wainstein probe, there’s solid reason to predict there will no more dire sanctions from the NCAA."

Read more at http://www.wralsportsfan.com/ncaa-will-keep-digging-but-relative-closure-near-for-heels/14105509/#zATrXXlGqYMRUCwS.99.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Caulton wears powder blue panties***

Oct 22, 2014, 6:44 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Caulton Tudor sez no more problems for UNC ... it's over.

Oct 22, 2014, 9:28 PM

The basketball team had a lower percentage of total players in the bogus classes. The basketball team also has a much lower number of scholarships. The football team should have a 7 times higher percetage than basketball based on 85 football scholarships and 12 basketball scholarships.

The goal is to save "The Golden Calf" - men's basketball.

The numbers look ominous.

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

But a higher percentage of BB players were involved

Oct 23, 2014, 8:58 AM

because there's only 12 of them a year and about 7 each year were African studies majors.Love the Blue Koolaid spin.

Re: These folks are delusional.

Oct 23, 2014, 8:52 AM

He did just as I suspected the UNC folks would do: paint this as something endemic to football that somehow rubbed off on the rest of their AD when they decided to lower themselves in pursuing football under Davis. Completely oblivious to the facts regarding duration, basketball player involvement, etc.

What in the world is he trying to say with his statement that the academic environment for basketball is "different," and "more legitimate?" These folks always act like basketball players are Rhodes scholars or something, when they usually have the lowest team GPR on most campuses across the US. Maybe not on theirs (I haven't looked it up), but I'm not sure too much can be made of that at this point.

Tudor may be the only "journalist" in America to say this ..

Oct 23, 2014, 10:06 AM

Wishful thinking in the extreme!

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic