Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Help keep "Orange on the Airwaves"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,613

Help keep "Orange on the Airwaves"

Oct 22, 2014, 4:26 PM

Hello everyone! I hope you all are doing well.

I wanted to put this out there for anyone who was willing to help guide me in the right direction on potential supporters/sponsors of Clemson Sports Talk. As the show grows, so do the spots I need to fill to stay on the air.

It's a lot of work as you can imagine and anything I can do to be more productive always helps.

No matter how many great Clemson people I meet, or hands I shake before games, or free t-shirts I pass out to our fellow Tiger fans- I can't match the productivity of this one simple post.

Sometimes there are potential supporters who own businesses outside of the Columbia market and those would be hard for me to recognize or locate. Others are right here in the Midlands and I still don't know about them.

If you would like to help me find those businesses, please use the following form.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1NjPofLA71yvZpbROlJofav7qdFgO1orc1dEOAFFduR0/viewform

If you would like to support the show yourself- be a "Nickelbacker" ($1.00/month) -
http://www.patreon.com/bePatron?u=135050&patAmt=1

Please don't reply to this post- simply submit the form.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgtnt_user_logo.pngbadge-ringofhonor-elswann.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Is there a way to give a lump sum donation?***

Oct 22, 2014, 4:35 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson

Check your t-mail. Thanks!***

Oct 22, 2014, 4:51 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgtnt_user_logo.pngbadge-ringofhonor-elswann.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bump for you***

Oct 22, 2014, 4:59 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thanks brother.***

Oct 22, 2014, 5:39 PM

I will be a "nickelbacker" if

Oct 22, 2014, 6:07 PM

You change your interns name from Lowell to "LOL the intern" like I thought it was for the longest time.

What do u think?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Done :-)***

Oct 23, 2014, 8:48 AM

Just heard it on the podcast!!!

Oct 23, 2014, 5:49 PM

Very funny man! I'm all in with Keepin Orange on the Airwaves!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The Farm Bureau is filled with Clemson grads

Oct 22, 2014, 9:52 PM

Including the insurance side. The president is a Clemson grad and they advertise on the radio.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,613
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic