Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
MOTORTRUCK YOU TNET. u suck.. i FRIGGEN Quit !!!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1,431

MOTORTRUCK YOU TNET. u suck.. i FRIGGEN Quit !!!

Oct 22, 2014, 8:09 AM

Because of you I have been subconsciously sending emails to coworkers using the words loose, Juan , chwesion, and all the other bull you guys subliminally put in my mind. The people around here are starting to think I got a degree from the university of if you got cash you're in south Carolina. This board use to be a helpful board of grammatical correctness. . No wonder happy cat left.

Im done with this site and all of you. Might as well join fgf now that I'm illiterate.
See ya, wouldn't want to be ya.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: MOTORTRUCK YOU TNET. u suck.. i FRIGGEN Quit !!!

Oct 22, 2014, 8:15 AM

Don't repeat things that you read on the internet.

I read that on the internet.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Re: aw ### bye***

Oct 22, 2014, 8:16 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well, bye!

Oct 22, 2014, 8:18 AM

Actually I took your post with a grade of slaw.

;)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Brazzy left so you might as well go too. Tnet is

Oct 22, 2014, 8:29 AM

over.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

wait, What.... Tom Brady left? I'll need to take a personal day crump.***

Oct 22, 2014, 8:34 AM

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

I missed it - what did Brazzy's suicide note say***

Oct 22, 2014, 8:36 AM [ in reply to Brazzy left so you might as well go too. Tnet is ]

I think we were able to get Brazzy back on board until

Oct 22, 2014, 9:22 AM [ in reply to Brazzy left so you might as well go too. Tnet is ]

you crushed him with all the name calling. You destroyed the poor guy, I hope you're proud of yourself.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Surely you jest...

Oct 22, 2014, 9:30 AM

I led the campaign to get him to stay. But it's hard to win when the world is against me.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I never jest, and don't call me Shirley***

Oct 22, 2014, 9:40 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.

Oct 22, 2014, 10:45 AM

I thought everyone jested from time to time.

ROFLMFAO***

Oct 22, 2014, 10:20 AM

I reely did that a couple times.***

Oct 22, 2014, 10:27 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Your mommy needs to switch to decaf breast milk. You seem

Oct 22, 2014, 11:24 AM

Alfuly irritable. Hope this helps

I always get mixed up and forget how to spell stuff

Oct 22, 2014, 12:18 PM

incorrectly. then i spell it correctly.

i know, the irony, huh?

South Carolina baseball since 1975: 31 NCAA Tournament appearances including a streak of 14 straight / 12 Super Regional appearances/ 11 College World Series berths / 5 National Championship game appearances / National Champions in 2010 and 2011. The Gamecocks hold 3 NCAA records for postseason success: The most consecutive NCAA tournament wins (22) / The most consecutive wins in the College World Series (12) / The most consecutive home NCAA tournament wins (29).
Since 1992 The Gamecocks have competed in the SEC and have 4 SEC titles / 1 SEC tournament title / 7 SECE titles.

Are you sure it's not just cause

Oct 22, 2014, 12:19 PM

coot?

Whatever you do, always give 100%.....unless it's donating blood

Replies: 15
| visibility 1,431
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic