Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Would you agree?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 34
| visibility 1,635

Would you agree?

Oct 21, 2014, 4:26 PM

That we fire Dabo and hire the guy with the ears? Wait Dumbo was all ears!

Any thoughts?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A pickle is just a cucumber that sold out. Whats your point?

Oct 21, 2014, 4:29 PM

HTH

Re: A pickle is just a cucumber that sold out. Whats your point?

Oct 21, 2014, 4:33 PM

Just responding to a tired old post that is rambling and attacking anyone that disagrees. I was just curious how many agree with the man that claims to be all ears.

can you post a link to where this poster attacked others?

Oct 21, 2014, 4:34 PM

tia

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

seriously, you demean the accomplishments of the entire

Oct 21, 2014, 5:05 PM

program over the last 3 years, and you follow by saying you didn't attack?

OK; maybe "attack" is a strong word, but see here's where in the interests of internet decorum, I generally give people the benefit of the doubt for having some reasonable intelligence.

So when you overlook beating UGA on Nat'l TV, beating LSU in the best bowl game of 2012, beating Ohio State who had only lost twice in the previous 24 or so games, beating Auburn, uhhh... twice, beating FSU in 2011, and then beating every unranked team we've played over the last 3 years by double digits (the longest streak in the nation at the time), well sir

either you're a complete moron,

or you're attacking and trying to undermine the program for some ridiculous reason known to only you and a couple of your more trigger-happy malcontent friends.

So take your pick, smart guy.

Or again in the interests of internet decorum, and since you brought it up, please tell me just how many "big" games Southern Cal, Utah, Nebraska, Arizona State, Oklahoma, Ohio State, and Baylor have won over the last 3 years. For these are the teams that we are ranked behind, and your suggestion was our ranking reflected our lack of big wins.

Please, please, give me the flippant remark. Please.

this is going to be good... please, please, please..

Oct 21, 2014, 5:08 PM

post the link where i demeaned our program...

my words were "in the nation's eyes and media's eyes"... I also said "I luv to beat those guys, but they don't turn the heads of the one's you guy's are complaining about"...

you want me to post the links, or you wanna look for yourself before you go off on an unsubstantiated tirade?

I pointed out our wins DO NOT turn the heads of the media, except for FSU and SCU... never demeaned anybody

if you're so confident, post the link

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

careful york

Oct 21, 2014, 5:12 PM

he used italics.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Because at the end of the game, everyone knew that they weren’t that much better than us or better than us at all."

No, I used common sense and common decency...

Oct 21, 2014, 5:15 PM

two subjects you guys apparently missed on your way to trying to be internet heroes.

Go for it most interesting man. You too Spiller.

Show everybody how tuff you are....

I notice that you still haven't posted any links

Oct 21, 2014, 5:18 PM

regarding York demeaning the Clemson program.

Well played.

"Because at the end of the game, everyone knew that they weren’t that much better than us or better than us at all."

links? who needs links, let's see what'd the OP call you?

Oct 21, 2014, 5:24 PM

Dumbo?

So here you go CJ big guy, straight from his own response asking for links: "I luv to beat those guys, but they don't turn the heads of the one's you guy's are complaining about"..

OK, so no one's heads are turning right?

LSU/Clemson voted #2 Best Bowl game of 2012-13 by NBC Sports.

Clemson/Ohio State voted #3 Best Bowl game of 2013-24 by CBS Sports.

Clemson's win over UGA in first game of 2013 season voted #14 best game fo the entire year for 2014.

So no one's looking?

You guys are pure trash. Nothing but.

you're a moran... the argument is everyone complaining

Oct 21, 2014, 5:30 PM

about where we are ranked right now... after 2 losses

why teams keep jumping us, etc...

you are giving votes on "best game" of the year? #####??

by the way... stop changing the subject moran.... i asked

Oct 21, 2014, 5:33 PM [ in reply to links? who needs links, let's see what'd the OP call you? ]

for links to where i attacked our program

you wanna provide are you gonna continue to duck and run?

Dood, you just went full lead tiger

Oct 21, 2014, 6:21 PM [ in reply to links? who needs links, let's see what'd the OP call you? ]

Never go full lead tiger

Whatever you do, always give 100%.....unless it's donating blood

Internet heroes?

Oct 21, 2014, 5:19 PM [ in reply to No, I used common sense and common decency... ]

Is that like guitar hero?

Whatever you do, always give 100%.....unless it's donating blood

yep..complete with the air.. just between the ears this time***

Oct 21, 2014, 5:26 PM

let me help you out... here are some quotes from the thread

Oct 21, 2014, 5:19 PM [ in reply to No, I used common sense and common decency... ]

you are referring.. quotes from my posts:

"Would you agree that, if you want to win the ACC, beat FSU, period? Would you agree that, if you want national respect, beat your instate rival from the SEC?"

"You, me, and everyone else knows the Atlantic division championship game, and likely ACCCG, is Clemson vs. FSU. We have wet the bed in the one game we needed, what, 4 of the last 5 years with the hightest paid staff in the country. We then cry about respect, and we get a top rated SEC team in UCS every year, and have lost 5 in a row."

"I care about all Clemson games, but you and i both know those games aren't gonna turn national heads. If you know that, then stop crying about bias, 10 win seasons, etc..."

"The Orange Bowl is great, but it's also a consolation prize for not getting the job done the past few years. We're there b/c FSU played for the national title. We're 1-1 against UGA the last two years, so we get about the respect we deserve for that."

"I didn't say it was defined by two games... in the sense that we can still have a successful season."

now... you wanna post all those "attacks" you were rambling about?

do you read your own stuff? or just type in a blaze of fog?

Oct 21, 2014, 5:28 PM

but you and i both know those games aren't gonna turn national heads.

You got your response smart guy.

NBC, CBS, Athlon, and any number of other sports outlets suggest you're flat out wrong.

Stoopid or attacking, take your pick dude.

right... we played in the #2 bowl game of the year

Oct 21, 2014, 5:31 PM

that's make up for lack of success against FSU and SCU and give us credibility

Re: right... we played in the #2 bowl game of the year

Oct 21, 2014, 5:35 PM

I wouldn't read too much into it. This dude thinks that literally any positive comment about Deshaun Watson is a "backhanded jab at Cole Stoudt"

Dumb.

No ...I think Badb has been on the issue of DW from the

Oct 21, 2014, 6:14 PM

start and he'd just as soon see Schuessler strat and lose a game than Cole have a good one.

You four - Spiller, Yorkie, Badb, included - you're simply narcissists. You think you're better than everyone else, and you've got your little pride hurt because we still haven't beaten USuCk in the last 5 years. Get over it sad boy. Stand up and actually be a man. Recognize all the good things that are happening as well.

As for you York - no, you're the moran - or however you want to spell the little word so it's Internet cool. You said - and I quoted - that "no one was paying attention" and so I gave you examples of how most people - given that most people are reasonable adults - have viewed Clemson as a tremendously attractive program ever since Dabo Swinney & Co set foot here. Let's see, I think it was one fine young man, a 5* LB from NC who once said, "Clemson is coming!" And that was before he even stepped foot on campus.

You see punks, at least he's got some sense of common decency. We all know where the failures are - we don't duck and run from them. We accept them as part of the Net equation of positive movement that this program has had IN THE NATIONAL SPOTLIGHT for the last 6 years. The fact that you can't seem to grasp that concept is simply your lack of maturity.

And you can #### well bet that I'm going to call your slack #### on it every time I get because I'm tired of know-nothing's like you abusing the privilege of a website to punk your sad egotism at the expense of the University that we all love.

Re: No ...I think Badb has been on the issue of DW from the

Oct 21, 2014, 6:19 PM

Now that's a post that makes sense.

Re: No ...I think Badb has been on the issue of DW from the

Oct 21, 2014, 6:34 PM

I feel like since he's not a Division I football coach that he's not qualified to make any assessments. HTH

you can try and change the subject to meet your agenda all

Oct 21, 2014, 6:27 PM [ in reply to No ...I think Badb has been on the issue of DW from the ]

you want...

but the fact is that beating Cuse, WF,etc... does not turn national heads. Beating FSU and SCU does. That's exactly what I said.

If quoting NBC sport's entertainment value of our bowl game makes you feel better, so be it. But it does nothing for 1-8 and 10 redzone trips for 23 points

Re: you can try and change the subject to meet your agenda all

Oct 21, 2014, 6:36 PM

Man up. What are you some kind of critical thinking GIRL or something?

Re: A pickle is just a cucumber that sold out. Whats your point?

Oct 21, 2014, 4:36 PM [ in reply to Re: A pickle is just a cucumber that sold out. Whats your point? ]

Seems you're the one doing the attacking by making this thread.

The aggressor playing the victim. Never gets old.

we're mostly waiting to hear your thoughts...

Oct 21, 2014, 4:32 PM

continue...

Re: we're mostly waiting to hear your thoughts...

Oct 21, 2014, 4:35 PM

My thoughts are that I'm tired of your nonsensical ranting. You sound like an old man sitting at a bar screaming at the air.

fair enough... still awaiting the link where someone has

Oct 21, 2014, 4:36 PM

attacked and where i haven't backed up my position...

you can copy and paste it in your next post

You gonna provide some evidence to substantiate your claims?

Oct 21, 2014, 4:38 PM [ in reply to Re: we're mostly waiting to hear your thoughts... ]

No?

Didn't think so.

Re: Would you agree?

Oct 21, 2014, 4:35 PM

Oh, we're playing the "you're not qualified to critique the football program unless you're a division I coach" game today. It's like the 14,395th day in a row.

That's way off,

Oct 21, 2014, 4:37 PM

but yep.

awesome...

Oct 21, 2014, 4:48 PM

1. read fact based post discussing football, which asks for feedback

2. answer in said thread with smart remark, nothing relating to said post

3. wait

4. post another thread calling out poster

5. notice no one bites and i can't answer relevant question

6. leave b/c i don't donate and can't delete said post

That's purty much POTD material right there.***

Oct 21, 2014, 4:57 PM

Are we suspecting Dr. Shane? Is he trying a different angle?***

Oct 21, 2014, 5:25 PM [ in reply to awesome... ]

Re: awesome...

Oct 21, 2014, 5:42 PM [ in reply to awesome... ]

York, how'd you get baited into arguing with dumb people? Facts and logic can't be used against them.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 34
| visibility 1,635
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic