Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
For those who think I've gone too far criticizing eSECpn
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1,431

For those who think I've gone too far criticizing eSECpn

Oct 21, 2014, 9:19 AM

You think we got too radical with our message.
Well, I got news for you, YOU AIN'T HEARD NOTHIN' YET.
And if you don't know, now you know, glory, glory.

I hope you don't mind my shout-out to Kirk Franklin above. His gospel music got me through some tough stuff back in 1998. Impossible to believe that has been 16 years ago and that 14 of those years I have not lived within a 200 mile radius of Clemson which had been the case for the prior 48 years.

Back to eSECpn, have you listened to the HIGH SCHOOL broadcasts with all the recruiting projections which pick the SEC school the announcers believe the best players should attend???????? Absolutely sickening. Even worse than the continuous perpetual hype and rankings influencing requiring everyone to pretend that:
All undefeated SEC teams are better than any other undefeated team
that all SEC teams with one loss are better than any other team with one loss
that all SEC teams with two losses are better than any other team with two losses
that all SEC teams with three losses are better than any other team with three losses
(please disregard the three loss comment since I have digressed to areas off the radar screen, but you get my point).

To be watching a Clemson football game and have eSECpn break away to highlight usc baseball facilities with video footage of why all high school baseball players should checkout usc first pretty much says all you need to hear if you do not understand what a war is being raged against Clemson by some deep pockets. As good as we are and as successful as Clemson has become, just think what we could do if we were not fighting eSECpn every step of the way.

It makes me wanna stomp. But nothing is more fun than watching an SEC team lose.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There are 3 2-loss SEC teams. They're all ranked below us.

Oct 21, 2014, 9:37 AM

We were blown out by a one loss SEC team whose only loss is to an unranked SEC team.

I'm not sure that Clemson is suffering because of ESPN bias as much as because we didn't finish in two big games.

The SEC has some very annoying supporters. There is an inflated opinion of the conference with a LOT of people. But it's clearly the best conference in college football. That's why everyone else hates them.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The polls don't reflect the eSECpn rantings in every case

Oct 21, 2014, 9:43 AM

But the rantings are non-stop and without any regard for anybody except the SEC. And it is silly. And it is getting old.

I believe that if someone would consistently beat the SEC it

Oct 21, 2014, 9:54 AM

would go away. I remember when the Big 10 andNotre Dame received all the bias and they never dominated the sport the way the top tier of the SEC has lately.

Gotta go to work --- Talk to you soon***

Oct 21, 2014, 10:11 AM

Re: Gotta go to work --- Talk to you soon***

Oct 21, 2014, 10:47 AM

please never use facts and logic on this board again and especially with a so called left coast guy. he jetted on the facts like someone called him for lunch.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He won this thread. He stopped posting to do work.

Oct 21, 2014, 8:29 PM

He wins at life.

Re: There are 3 2-loss SEC teams. They're all ranked below us.

Oct 21, 2014, 10:52 AM [ in reply to There are 3 2-loss SEC teams. They're all ranked below us. ]

Orange...call EspnU and ask for a breakdown of the schools for their interns and then respond to LA. I'm confident you'll have a better understanding of his point.

What about those of us who don't give a rat's ### how far

Oct 21, 2014, 10:48 AM

you've gone criticizing eSECpn?

I'm just trying to figure out what I need to do.

If it appears likely that the SEC is only going to get 1

Oct 21, 2014, 10:52 AM

team in the playoff next month, you better believe ESPN will go all out in trying to bring FSU down. They will turn up the heat on their own investigations of FSU/Winston's scandals in an attempt to find even more damaging evidence that FSU is in the wrong. If taking FSU out of the top-5 via vacated wins will get another SEC team in the playoff, you better believe that ESPN will go all out in an attempt to bring FSU down as the season goes on.

So I take it you're a fan of Paul Finebaum?***

Oct 21, 2014, 8:30 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Replies: 10
| visibility 1,431
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic