Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
What happened with Fleming?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 28
| visibility 1

What happened with Fleming?

Oct 20, 2014, 1:01 PM

sorry if deutsche...

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Just flemed out***

Oct 20, 2014, 1:01 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What happened with Fleming?

Oct 20, 2014, 1:04 PM

Grades and personal issues

He fumbled once, so Dabo cut him loose***

Oct 20, 2014, 1:05 PM

Don Munson-related...

Oct 20, 2014, 1:24 PM

loljk

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 20, 2014, 1:33 PM

I'm still amazed at the tons of opportunities that we had to watch Fleming have a chance, and our coaches neglected those opportunities. This one is on our coaches - and now we are even thinner. Great - freaking great.

Can we extend some contracts just to continue to show that we don't give a crap that our coaches continue to make bad decisions? I mean - we did with that last HC we had.

I'm just pissed that we let this happen. It truly sucks IMO. The ONLY freaking RB that I actually enjoyed watching run the heck over people and we let him get away.

Did you miss the part where Dabo left the door open all

Oct 20, 2014, 1:41 PM

week for Fleming to reconsider leaving, or his two fumbles against, wait for it, SC State? The guy obviously has some issues going on. Hanging this one on the coaches is pretty ridiculous. Fleming wasn't ready to be a D-1 football player, and him quitting shows he wasn't ready to be a team player either. Whaddya gonna do.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Did you miss the part where Dabo left the door open all

Oct 20, 2014, 1:48 PM

IMO - using Fleming in those 4th and less than 1 yard would have been an easy gamble to take. Lining up in the shotgun showed blatant ignorance with Fleming on the bench. He was the single ingredient that could have made the plays we needed at the time we needed them. SO yeah - I'm still hanging this one on the coaches. Heck - would you want to continue to ride the pines knowing you could make the play work, but are refused the opportunity? I think we lost another player (Kitt? + Kelly?) because of that too. I've always been a team player - but that 'team player' chit works BOTH ways. Coaches need to understand that chit.

Oct 20, 2014, 1:50 PM

keep going. you are topping yourself with every post.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 20, 2014, 1:58 PM

Ah - the all-knowing, all-seeing ####### of the CLEMSON universe is awake today. DumbazzRoberts offers his criticism but offers no - I repeat - NO solutions to our running game. Well smartazz - let's hear your effin solutions if your dumbazz has any. what a freaking azzhole you continue to be. Can you name ONE - ONE RB that has run over anyone? I mean other than Fleming. But you knew that - right? We have DANCERS at RB - we don't have BRUISERS (uh - now that Fleming is gone - but you knew what I meant - right?). Name any BRUISERS at RB.

Oct 20, 2014, 2:14 PM

lol, i guess i may just let people that see the guys every day and actually get paid to make the decisions handle it. let me guess, you stayed at a holiday inn express last night. your bruiser had a fumble and a penalty the 2 times he was allowed in the game. not much money built up in the bank dont you think.

Oct 20, 2014, 3:33 PM

You forgot, tigerwhorunsaroundwithhisclothesoff is smarter than you and the whole coaching staff.

Oct 20, 2014, 1:54 PM [ in reply to Re: Did you miss the part where Dabo left the door open all ]

At least try him on some of those short yardage situations. How many times have we been stopped short of a first down with less than a yard to get? I can count 4 times off the top of my head.

You sir are my favorite kind of fan

Oct 20, 2014, 1:55 PM [ in reply to Re: Did you miss the part where Dabo left the door open all ]

you know, the kind that is positioned through unique insight to find those "diamonds in the rough". The players that can really take a team to the next level yet have highly paid millionaire coaches that watch them every day in practice and cannot for the life of them see raw talent the way you can.

And for you? Pffft. Give you a couple of plays in the Spring game, a few vs SC State, and YOU CAN TELL 'EM WHAT WE REALLY GOT!

I've always wondered how these stupid coaches that are ex-players, work their way up, have 30+ years of football experience....how is it they miss this kind of stuff?

If only we had _________(insert HS senior Clemson commit here), we'd be undefeated this year.

Next thing you know, Fleming will end up partnered up with __________ (insert transfer here) and they will be LAUGHING at us while they win the JUCO championship then transfer to S Carolina and beat us another 5 times in a row.

Re: You sir are my favorite kind of fan

Oct 20, 2014, 2:09 PM

hof post. says it all about this board

Fleming for Heisman

Oct 20, 2014, 2:18 PM [ in reply to You sir are my favorite kind of fan ]

Does he have any autographed merchandise?

Oct 20, 2014, 1:57 PM [ in reply to Re: Did you miss the part where Dabo left the door open all ]

Some people never trust anything. They believe our coaches lied about this and that, wow!

Until he fumbled and people were raising hell

Oct 20, 2014, 2:24 PM [ in reply to Re: Did you miss the part where Dabo left the door open all ]

that he was given the ball given his tendency to give up the ball.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: Until he fumbled and people were raising hell

Oct 20, 2014, 2:30 PM

So nobody had a problem with Jamie Harper fumbling on the first play vs. Bama??? That marked the beginning of the end for Tommy Bowden in case you don't remember. But that was okay and Flemings fumbles (I only remember 1) is inexcusable?

I think someone has reading comprehension issues as the requests for that RB was not addressed. Hopefully you cover your bases better in life. You'd be fired in my company. So - where's that RB that nobody told me about?

The OP was about Fleming

Oct 20, 2014, 2:36 PM

not about RB issues. Not about anyone's opinion or solutions for any RB issues.

Then you go on about how awesome Fleming is. And folks disagree. And then you go off the deep end about firing people and reading comprehension.

Classic.

Keep up the good work, Streaking! You make this board a pleasure to read today.

Re: The OP was about Fleming

Oct 20, 2014, 2:45 PM

whatever dude - it's a simple question and shouldn't be that hard to answer - unless it is. Oh well - glad you can defend roberts. I still haven't seen a more exciting RB than Fleming this year in ORANGE. Maybe everyone else has, but I haven't. I like to see a RB that can run the heck over people - not dance with them.

Oct 20, 2014, 2:51 PM

so, you truly believe that our coaches would not play him if they thought they could trust him and thought he could get the job done. no one is defending me. anyone with a brain bigger than a pea would know fleming was not the answer. else he would be in there. if he had stuck it out and gotten better, he may have helped out eventually. but guess what, he is nothing more than a bruising quitter.

Oct 20, 2014, 2:53 PM

guessing streaking was a huge paul macko fan. lmao

Oct 20, 2014, 1:45 PM [ in reply to Re: What happened with Fleming? ]

just when you thought we have read the stupidest #### ever someone comes along and tops it. congrats. incredible

Incredible? You expected otherwise?***

Oct 20, 2014, 1:50 PM

Oct 20, 2014, 1:58 PM [ in reply to Re: What happened with Fleming? ]

I assumed people wanting Flemming to get carries against real teams were saying tongue in cheek like when we had Paul Macko or Chad Diehl.

He belongs at UNC...where grades (and classes) don't matter!

Oct 20, 2014, 2:07 PM [ in reply to Re: What happened with Fleming? ]

Coaches didn't fail his classes

Streaking Tiger

Oct 20, 2014, 2:27 PM

Seriously? What are you basing his talent off? SC State? The Spring Game? This isn't the Coaches fault. If he was the best player, he would have been on the field. There is a reason he was a walk on. Stop being an idiot and blaming the Coaches. Demarre Kitt is still on the team, also. I'm not sure if you've ever actually seen us play.

Oct 20, 2014, 2:58 PM [ in reply to Re: What happened with Fleming? ]

I agree he has been the "only bull" that we have had in a while and i mean a loonnnnggggg time. He would have been the best short yardage option that we had in years. He would have been a specialized package.....short yardage!!! I would bet making at a high percent too.

Replies: 28
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic