Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
still remember the auburn game. the media
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 885

still remember the auburn game. the media

Oct 20, 2014, 8:16 AM

Doesn't. I also recall watching espn road to championship with gene chez. They seem to think the closest auburn came to losing a game was Alabama that year.
Not a lot of mention about Clemson being the only team to take them to overtime. Wouldn't that mean Clemson was the hardest game for them.

Now it is 2014 and fsu survived a game vs nd. If fsu wins the nc again this year I fully expect the media to forget Clemson took them to OT.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: still remember the auburn game. the media

Oct 20, 2014, 2:23 PM

While I agree clemson gets less recognition than the SEC hype teams do, you have to remember we took FSU to overtime when they were playing without JW. I don't like his character, but he is a #### good football player and I am not so sure the game would hav been the same with him in.

We need to win the games, not hope for moral victories so ESPN will talk about us.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Agree!

Oct 20, 2014, 9:50 AM

The game would have been different...we would have had MORE incentive to win with JW playing!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: still remember the auburn game. the media

Oct 20, 2014, 8:27 AM

That's very true also if you look at both games it was two games where both teams in Auburn and FSU scored a lot less on their home fields due to Clemson's powerful Defense. I say just let this SEC and ND bias play out because if We win out FSU, and UGA win out then there is no way we can't make the Orange bowl at least due to we will be the only team in the country to challenge two teams in the playoffs on their home field and no I'm not looking at the South Carolina loss by Georgia due to that was a game the SEC paid UGA to lose. Or Mike Bobo felt sorry for the stanky chickens.

Slight correction, FSU took us to OT.***

Oct 20, 2014, 8:54 AM

Replies: 4
| visibility 885
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic