Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Well I marked this down, but it didn't happen
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1,434

Well I marked this down, but it didn't happen

Oct 20, 2014, 7:54 AM

It was still a good (ugly) win for the Tigers! We just need to keep winning through November, I don't care if it's by 50 points or 1 point...just win every game.

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=16012866

Message was edited by: GWPTiger® who forgot to mark down the actual link

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

GWP can you tone it down a bit?

Oct 20, 2014, 7:57 AM

TIA in advance

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Is the sunshine too bright for you this morning?***

Oct 20, 2014, 9:24 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Well I marked this down, but it didn't happen

Oct 20, 2014, 8:02 AM

I agree completely. The results of games go into the W or L column. I will take a W over a L any day of the week and twice on Saturday. Although the last two games have been hard on the heart, they have been well-fought games that may have been lost by many teams of the past. I believe that it was Al Davis of the old Oakland Raiders that was famous for "Just win baby!" I don't understand the phrase "ugly win", all wins are beautiful.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

With all the injuries and the crappy OLine play, you're

Oct 20, 2014, 8:36 AM

right. Just win baby. Any W is a good W right now.

Tell 'em coot

Oct 20, 2014, 8:49 AM

If he's a coot, he's right. DW was able to counter the

Oct 20, 2014, 9:13 AM

OL play with skills and abilities that CS doesn't have. That's not a knock on Cole, more of a knock on the OL right now.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Oct 20, 2014, 9:05 AM

Cole still had 285 passing yards, one G-Hop drop short of 300 yds, No TDs, but no interceptions. I was being a lil optimistic, but I don't care if he only has 20 yards passing as long as we win.

Oct 20, 2014, 9:24 AM

We won Coot. What moar you want Coot?

That's all I want, 10-2 regular season. Beat the coots

Oct 20, 2014, 9:26 AM

in November, even if it's by 1 point.

Wow, I can't believe

Oct 20, 2014, 9:27 AM

I just TU'd a coot!

Whatever you do, always give 100%.....unless it's donating blood

Replies: 10
| visibility 1,434
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic