Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: Clemson Injury Report for Boston College
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

FB Update: Clemson Injury Report for Boston College

Oct 16, 2014, 6:31 PM

Clemson Injury Report for Boston College

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I have given up on ever seeing

Oct 16, 2014, 9:21 PM

Tyshon Dye play. Ever seeing Charon Peake or Travis Blanks play again. I mean Blanks goes down in the Citadel game of 2013 and he had been playing his best leading up to that point. He is in the Citadel game in the fourth quarter leading 52-6. We were told Jenkins, Peake and Guillermo had injuries that would allow their return in a short time, couple of weeks. Makes me wonder if we'll see Watson again this year.

Blanks chose to RS at beginning of the season

Oct 16, 2014, 11:45 PM

Peake knee kept swelling again thus another scope, that's not unusual. Dye may or may not see the field by year end--- he tore his achilles in Jan. Guillermo time frame was given at around 4 weeks, it's only been a couple.

None of this is surprising.

Re: Blanks chose to RS at beginning of the season

Oct 17, 2014, 6:44 AM

Does Dye have any redshirt eligibility?

If Dye is unable to play this year due to injury and then

Oct 17, 2014, 8:48 AM

plays the next 3, he can petition the NCAA for 6th year hardship and most likely would get it-- his type of situation is what that is for; heck sometimes a guy can play a game or 2 in 2 years and still get a 6th year. The other catch would be -- does he have a productive 3 years? is he academically ok at that time(graduated and wants to take grad classes at that time)?

Re: If Dye is unable to play this year due to injury and then

Oct 17, 2014, 9:14 AM

My

Re: FB Update: Clemson Injury Report for Boston College

Oct 17, 2014, 7:55 AM

Left out as questionable FSU'S program.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Man, Martin Jenkins hasn't played 3 consecutive games

Oct 17, 2014, 8:08 AM

in his career, it seems like. Same for Charone Peake. Hopefully he can stay healthy for the whole season next year and show off some of that talent that we all know he has.

I don't think Peake will be the same again

Oct 17, 2014, 8:42 AM

Well God Bless these guys but Peake will never be that player we expect him to be. Injuries happen in sports it's part of the game. All the talent getting ready to come in, going to hurt Peake playing time. I Pray things workout for him, just keep fighting who knows.

I love how you can definitively say that someone else's

Oct 17, 2014, 9:29 AM

future will not be what we all expected.

So not only are you speculating about the player himself, you are also speculating about "our" expectations....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

If you ever played sports, some injuries are hard to

Oct 17, 2014, 9:47 AM

overcome, no matter how hard we try it's just how things workout. You mind may say I can do this, but body just can't hold up like it once did. I've played minor league baseball, my mind tell me I still can play, but Im older now and with all the injuries I've had it's just not happening. I pull for everyone never talk down on anyone, but what's real is real all he can do is keep trying that's real.

I've played sports all of my life, and have blown out my

Oct 17, 2014, 10:02 AM

knee and shoulder....Came back just fine. There are many high level athletes that can say the same thing.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

I never said all athletes, but my point is, peake is having

Oct 17, 2014, 10:18 AM

a hard time recovering. I never said he want comeback, I said he will never be the same because of his recovery time. Some people body recovery well but some don't. I Pray the best for Peake, but he's having a hard time getting back on the field. That's good for you of your recovery by the way.

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic