Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Nyheim Hines
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 2,219

Nyheim Hines

Oct 14, 2014, 12:50 AM

This guy is the one guy I really wish we made a move on. I know he didn't fit with all of the athletes we already had committed to us, but I do wish there was a way. We were his favorite before we backed off, and he's lighting it up this year as usual. The guy has some serious speed and will be great wherever he plays, I just would've liked it to be Clemson.

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Nyheim Hines

Oct 14, 2014, 1:00 AM

I think he is a casualty of a promise to Feaster not to take any RBs ahead of him. Plus we just have way too many RBs on Scholarship.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Nyheim Hines

Oct 14, 2014, 1:05 AM

I could see that, and don't get me wrong it's a great problem to have, I just would love for his promising future to be here hah.

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

5'8 178. Not arguing but just saying...

Oct 14, 2014, 1:18 AM

Sure he's been electric. But we've got plenty of 5'8 178 guys with speed, IMO. Hopper and plenty of others fit that mold. We're lacking a larger 6'2 210+ guy but we're getting em next year, especially with Cain. And Ray Ray McCloud would appear that he'd be a better threat given he's bigger and potentially faster (just my opinion after seeing film). Cain and McCloud give us plenty of options and so does Bell. Among others. Plus you'll have Mike Williams for atleast one more year. And Leggett too as a tall, lengthy target.

Cain and McCloud fit the mold of what we're needing IMO. Especially with Hopper playing well. And Scott. Seckinger, Leggett, Jay Jay, Williams and guys like that give us a tall target. Next year you'll have a healthy Dye and Brooks. Plus Choice and crew. I believe we hit our needs in taking larger guys. Just my thoughts.

All the guys you are referring too in Cain, McCloud, Bell,

Oct 14, 2014, 7:32 AM

Scott, etc are receivers though... I agree with you on the fact that we do need some bigger guys at the RB position, but Hines is a RB, not a WR. We are not on him because next year we will already have 5 RB's on scholly next year and in the lead for Feaster.

Replies: 4
| visibility 2,219
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic