Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
(Sunday) School the 'Pack!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 394

(Sunday) School the 'Pack!

Oct 2, 2014, 7:44 AM

There is a couple in my Sunday school class who are obnoxious NCSU fans...the kind who sit on their hands until the rare occasion when they beat us, then are in my face. Well, isn't karma a you know what...their daughter is a Clemson freshman, and they were begging me for advice/help with parking and tickets this week. I hope they go home devastated.

FYI, there is also a Tarheel couple in that class. Their oldest daughter is a Clemson sophomore!

Message was edited by: dsgriff®

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: (Sunday) Schooll the 'Pack!

Oct 2, 2014, 7:51 AM

They have raised fine kids. Most parents want better for their kids than they have themselves. These parents must be really proud of their kids.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well, Dsgriff, you know the Almighty in His infinite wisdom

Oct 2, 2014, 7:54 AM

deemed that all good souls would become Clemson people, the rest being relegated to oblivion.

Perhaps, it's not too late for your Pack and Heels' fans to reconsider their ultimate fate now that you have the chance to influence them.

Try the verse: "Blessed are the meek clad in orange, for they shall inherit the earth."

If that doesn't work, try: "Get thee behind me, Satan, lest I call upon the Lord to loose His terrible swift sword upon ye."

A slight modification from the original to suit our purposes, of course.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 394
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic