Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Upcoming....(long)
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 55
| visibility 1

Upcoming....(long)

Sep 30, 2014, 1:12 PM

Alright Clemson faithful after 4 games into the season we are currently sitting at 2-2. I know most of us think that if the coaches would have made Watson the starting QB from day one when we played UGA that we should be sitting at 3-1 and even possibly 4-0. I believe that the coaching staff did a good job at easing Watson into the job due to the transition from the high school level to the college level. Because we all know that there is a big learning curve going from one to another.

In Watson's case I think that his was less due to the schemes that they ran at his high school being so similar to ours at Clemson. With that being said i was super impressed with his performance last Saturday against UNC. Its crazy to think that due to him having multiple mistakes and missed assignments that it could have been better. Also with his talent, if he can takes us on a undefeated run for the rest of the season, just think of how special the next 2-3 years with him will be. I believe with him at the helm and the talent we already have and plus the recruits that we will be getting for the next yr and so on that we will be going on a 2 even 3 if Watson stays for his senior year Championship run.

Now a lot of people on hear keep wanting to complain about the lack of or even no running game that we have. Trust me i want our O-line to be nastier and meaner at the line of attack, but they will get better has the season goes on. You got to think if teams like UNC and others want to stack the box with 7-8 people because they are afraid of the pure duel-threat Watson is with the zone read and extending plays then that is ok with me because we know Watson will light them up with his arm.

So for the rest of the season lets get behind our boys and cheer them like we have never done before. Because trust me Clemson Faithful we are going on a ride that we haven't seen in over 30 yrs. and its going to be one H*** of a ride that we will look back and say I AM SO GLAD I AM A CLEMSON TIGER....GO TIGERS

Message was edited by: braswell96®

Message was edited by: braswell96®

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IN ORANGE WE TRUST"

Wall of text.

Sep 30, 2014, 1:13 PM

Please use the return key every two-3 sentences.

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Re: Wall of text.

Sep 30, 2014, 1:15 PM

I just got into a mode, my bad

"IN ORANGE WE TRUST"

I really want to read your thoughts.

Sep 30, 2014, 1:24 PM

Please edit for public consumption.

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Do you even

Sep 30, 2014, 1:15 PM

paragraph bro?!?!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.

Re: Do you even

Sep 30, 2014, 1:17 PM

read my last statement. I got zoned in, didnt think about paragraphs.

"IN ORANGE WE TRUST"

understandable***

Sep 30, 2014, 1:18 PM

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

Sep 30, 2014, 1:19 PM [ in reply to Do you even ]

Yea!! How do we take a breath when reading this :)

when he's in the zone... let him go bro.. big time***

Sep 30, 2014, 1:21 PM

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

Sep 30, 2014, 5:41 PM [ in reply to Do you even ]

Grammar police on a message board...get a freakin' life!

Amen!***

Sep 30, 2014, 5:49 PM

don't let these morans get you down... you do what you

Sep 30, 2014, 1:18 PM

do bro

Re: don't let these morans get you down... you do what you

Sep 30, 2014, 1:19 PM

just explaining why i didn't separate them into paragraphs.

"IN ORANGE WE TRUST"

you don't need paragraphs...

Sep 30, 2014, 1:20 PM

this tnet dood

But think of the possibilities if you

Sep 30, 2014, 1:23 PM

could perhaps edit that post and place some breaks in the text. You have an R. Go ahead and give it a shot.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Don't confuse him***

Sep 30, 2014, 1:25 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

too late***

Re: don't let these morans get you down... you do what you

Oct 1, 2014, 1:08 AM [ in reply to don't let these morans get you down... you do what you ]

Don't let the morons get you down, either.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

TL: DR

Sep 30, 2014, 1:19 PM

Because paragraphs

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Don't worry

Sep 30, 2014, 1:21 PM

you'll get it in the next 20 minute video!

When can wwe count on that juan brazzy!?!?

Re: Don't worry

Sep 30, 2014, 1:22 PM

its to bad i don't do 20 min. videos and plus just a FYI i don't do WWE videos anymore either, but i will let them know you will being doing them from now on.

"IN ORANGE WE TRUST"

sorry, meant ""

Sep 30, 2014, 1:34 PM

but got so excited I stuttered a bit

I hope it's a vertical one***

Sep 30, 2014, 1:25 PM [ in reply to Don't worry ]

Can't believe you guys are complaining about the text wall..

Sep 30, 2014, 1:21 PM [ in reply to TL: DR ]

At least it's text.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

odds that braswell96® knows most people,

Sep 30, 2014, 1:23 PM

and by most I mean all, are laughing at him?

GO

2% chance you are correct

And that may be generous

high odds yo... too rich for me***

What part of that did you laugh about?

Oct 1, 2014, 5:41 AM [ in reply to odds that braswell96® knows most people, ]

The good attitude or the positive outlook? Tell me it isn't his love for Clemson.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Did you sell your TV yet.

Serious.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Re: Did you sell your TV yet.

Sep 30, 2014, 1:26 PM

nope I still have it, but I'm up for offers on that juan.

"IN ORANGE WE TRUST"

Re: Upcoming....(long)

there you go, your breaks in the text

"IN ORANGE WE TRUST"

Lost me in the first line of the OP, are the coaches mad

Sep 30, 2014, 1:27 PM

or is DW mad? And why?

Re: Lost me in the first line of the OP, are the coaches mad

Sep 30, 2014, 1:30 PM

my bad, its made not mad.

"IN ORANGE WE TRUST"

Ok then, re-read the entire post and as much as I hate

Sep 30, 2014, 1:32 PM

to admit this...I agree with what you said.

Re: Ok then, re-read the entire post and as much as I hate

Sep 30, 2014, 1:33 PM

well thanks, GWP

"IN ORANGE WE TRUST"

we don't thank coots brazzy... if you're gonna be a tiger

Sep 30, 2014, 1:35 PM

you gotta learn who these people are

Re: we don't thank coots brazzy... if you're gonna be a tiger

Sep 30, 2014, 1:36 PM

ill pay more attention to that.

"IN ORANGE WE TRUST"

We got your back brah***

Sep 30, 2014, 1:38 PM

Why do you hate to admit it?

Sep 30, 2014, 1:33 PM [ in reply to Ok then, re-read the entire post and as much as I hate ]

braswell is a Tiger through and through you COOT

^^^^POTD now that he paragraphed... +1

Sep 30, 2014, 1:26 PM

So glad that happened.***

Sep 30, 2014, 1:34 PM

will the video have a cameo of you in your truck again?

Sep 30, 2014, 1:27 PM

asking for a friend

Re: will the video have a cameo of you in your truck again?

Sep 30, 2014, 1:29 PM

nope no truck, well just be sitting at the house, sorry for the disappointment.

"IN ORANGE WE TRUST"

i'll tell bo----errr... him***

Sep 30, 2014, 1:30 PM

Re: will the video have a cameo of you in your truck again?

Sep 30, 2014, 1:39 PM [ in reply to Re: will the video have a cameo of you in your truck again? ]

I has the disappoint and the sad

SMH***

Sep 30, 2014, 4:46 PM

Re: SMH***

Sep 30, 2014, 5:38 PM

sorry i don't know that lingo????

"IN ORANGE WE TRUST"

Re: SMH***

Sep 30, 2014, 5:44 PM

Oh Braswell96 ... What are we going to do with you?

SMH - shaking my head, or scratching my head.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ohh.... I thought it meant

Oct 1, 2014, 8:11 AM

"Scratching My Hiney"

Re: Ohh.... I thought it meant

Oct 1, 2014, 8:15 AM

I suppose the actions and the body parts are interchangeable. You can scratch and shake your head and your hiney. It's situational.

Sep 30, 2014, 5:54 PM

Thanks for editing with paragraphs. Agree with most everything. Keep doing you, dood.

Sep 30, 2014, 6:08 PM

i will always do me, but people worried about grammar, look I'm not writing a paper. So i don't have to be perfect... Thanks

"IN ORANGE WE TRUST"

Some people try to sell their spelling and grammar skills...

Oct 1, 2014, 6:09 AM

as intelligence. The concept is faulty. Spelling and grammar can be corrected by a machine. Machines to this date have no intelligence. Some of the most boring and unoriginal post I've read here are well written.

We choose our friends not our families. That means that your being a Tiger leaves you the burden of tolerating even the azzholes here and possibly calling us brothers.

GO TIGERS!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 1, 2014, 8:21 AM [ in reply to Re: Upcoming....(long) ]

There are just some folks out there who believe that when communicating via the written word, one should take the time to make sure it is readable, structurally and grammatically. The message sometimes gets lost if it's not communicated properly. :) Just ignore those folks. They mean no harm, but I understand your dismay.

+1 for your efforts.***

Oct 1, 2014, 6:05 AM

I came for the buffet.

Oct 1, 2014, 7:57 AM

What we eating?

badge-donor-10yr.jpg2006_nit_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We're friends. You laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You jump off a bridge, I get in my boat and save your retarded a$$.

Replies: 55
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic