Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
fsu game
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1,313

fsu game

Sep 22, 2014, 7:08 AM

guess it would be out of the question for our so called idiot fans to talk about all the very many positives that came out of that game the other night instead of the very few negatives. we have a very good team that will only continue getting better. and more help on the way. the future and present look very bright for our program.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: fsu game

Sep 22, 2014, 7:35 AM

Yep, one of the best defenses we have had in many years. With a very young offense with promises to make great strides with every snap. But also, if we are looking for something to b!tch
about, there is that to. With college FB there will always be a little something for all of us. Believe or not, but we have fans that would be pisssed off even if we finished in the top 10 yearly with an occasional national championship. The nature of a college sport fan!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 22, 2014, 7:38 AM

funny how people were screaming when the pundits predicted we would take a step back on offense this year, especially on the front end of our shcedule. now the same people are screaming that morris lost the game.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screaming is the key word.

Sep 22, 2014, 7:41 AM

Some of us never see the bright side of anything unless it's personal accomplishment. Nothing short of undefeated is good enough for them. Of all fans are they not the most miserable?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Screaming is the key word.

Sep 22, 2014, 7:57 AM

we will be a very dangerous team by the time the coots come rolling in. There were a lot of positives to take from this game, and guys like watson, Jarret, anthony, etc... are the type of guys to let this loss beat us 2x.

10-2 is very realistic at this point, assuming we have no major injury issue on the Oline.

Sep 22, 2014, 8:07 AM

Honestly, I think we should accept the fact that there are NO gimmies for our team with Ga. State, as the only exception. We need to take each game as if it were the most important game of the year because when you paint yourself in a corner starting out 1-2, you accept that as your fate. I fear Boston College, Louisville, Georgia Tech ( it's always close especially @ Grant Field). and yes, UsuC. Say we win 2 out of 4, that puts us 8-4 . I hate it but that is possible and as many of you have pointed out, we need to see the positives and not the negatives. We have a good QB, we have a good recruiting class coming in and we are still Clemson.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 22, 2014, 8:11 AM

Bc on the road could be a tough one, they are very well coached. Nobody else really scares me with this defense of ours. Gt wont know what hit them. UNc is in a tail spin, Louisville is not as good as people had hoped.

Sep 22, 2014, 8:14 AM

I hope you are right. I want us to be 10-2 but we still have some growing pains to go through but next year we'll be all the better for it IMO.

Fire Batson!***

Sep 22, 2014, 7:39 AM [ in reply to Re: fsu game ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 22, 2014, 11:58 AM

Yeah with some of our fans, we're only as good as our last game. Quickly forgotten are victories over LSU AND Ohio State. Things have a way of evening out. In my opinion, and that's all it is, Clemson competed on a high level, but had a season's worth of mistakes and bad luck in one game. PROUD TO BE A TIGER,

Well, the loss did eliminate 80% of our season goals.

Sep 22, 2014, 12:02 PM

Not going to make it to the playoffs
Not going to win the ACC

We still have a chance to beat South Carolina and go 10-2...both of which are good chances based off the team we've seen.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

I agree

Sep 22, 2014, 12:08 PM

and the last 20% of goals in this season are really big ones and would make for an overall good season.

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.

Yup, I'm looking forward to what this team will do

Sep 22, 2014, 12:10 PM

to UNC now. I think anything less than a 40 point margin of victory is a disappointment.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

Whiny, enabled, what have you done for me lately fans

Sep 22, 2014, 12:23 PM

with a propensity to pitch temper tantrums at the drop of a hat are unfortunately something every fan base has to deal with these days. Just is what it is.. Most can't or refuse to see the forest for the trees because they enjoying bitching about it far too much. My guess is that these types of people do it for everything in their lives... Not just football games.

GO TIGERS!!

We had one year with a great defense and it's over.

Sep 22, 2014, 12:23 PM

There is no positive that outweighs the negative of having your season end in September.

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2008_ncaa_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-clemsonpoker489.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 14
| visibility 1,313
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic