Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Plain Truth is our Team played #1 & #12 and coulda/shoulda won, BUT
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 703

Plain Truth is our Team played #1 & #12 and coulda/shoulda won, BUT

Sep 21, 2014, 3:48 PM

Didn't b/c they weren't quite as good at the finish as those higher ranked teams..And it always hurts when you see they "coulda" won since they're our BoYS (Men).

GoTiGERS!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Night and day difference between game 1 and game 3

Sep 21, 2014, 3:54 PM

I see everything about this team improving EXCEPT for ST and especially the annoying preference to FC everything and Lakip just being all talk and no action. To listen to him misses would be rare and "flukes". I guess he kicks mostly flukes......his dictionary is different from mine.

But both the offense and defense looked so much better yesterday. The O is far from flawless but I don't see what will stop us from continuing to improve. Most of the skill players are young or inexperienced.

We will dissect most of the remaining teams in the air as long as we keep getting better. Especially SCar who couldn't even slow down Vandy in the air that well, much less TAMU that threw whatever they wanted.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Night and day difference between game 1 and game 3

Sep 21, 2014, 4:58 PM

What happened last night hurt the feelings. We went into an impressively difficult environment and beat the crap out of each player on the other team except O'Leary (that guy can play some ball). But everyone in the nation who is honest and saw the game knows that Clemson went there to win and just about pulled it off. IF we can replicate the good of last night and improve upon one or two amazingly obvious weaknesses, we'll salvage the season by winning out.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 703
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic