Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I may be the only one here
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 923

I may be the only one here

Sep 20, 2014, 7:56 AM

But I wanted Winston to play. I don't want to hear any excuses or any * ....

I know our defense wanted to rip his head off. I know they are still motivated, but Grady really wanted to smack this guy in the mouth.

eSECpn will not give us credit for this.... I think it's a lose lose situation.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Think of it this way, my Friend: we don't have a Heisman

Sep 20, 2014, 7:59 AM

Trophy winner (yet) as a QB nor one that just won us a national title last year.

We, unfortunately, lost the game against UGA.

FSU will still be a formidable opponent. I don't envision us in any kind of lose-lose situation, if we win.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It is going to be bittersweet not to win with him playing...

Sep 20, 2014, 8:09 AM

But a win is a win and they are still a formidable opponent at home.

We get credit for the W and the drivers seat to ACC championship game, but we must win first. Don't take it for granted.

And, the playoff committee will consider the fact that their star player missed that game, so if FSU wins out after this with him back at the helm, they will strongly be considered for playoff spot. If he played 1/2 and they lost, it would have been harder for committee to discount the loss.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It is going to be bittersweet not to win with him playing...

Sep 20, 2014, 8:50 AM

You need to lay off the coffee. If that were the case, every time some teams star players were out for injury or something. The others team win would not be counted.
There would be no reason to play...
That's just stupid!

Re: I may be the only one here

Sep 20, 2014, 8:00 AM

I know! Another "moral loss" right? Wrong. I'll take a clean, non-rapist win any day!

Sep 20, 2014, 8:01 AM

We have to win a game. We don't control who plays or the esp weasels. If we do our job we are fine.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 20, 2014, 8:01 AM

Who cares what they think? A win and we have a great shot at the ACCCG. Winston or not we still must win this game. They would not care it Beasley was out so we shouldn't care if he is out. Survive and advance.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I felt that way at first, then I realized

Sep 20, 2014, 8:02 AM

Winston is getting his punishment in another way.

Oh I agree 100%. I wanted to play the SOB.***

Sep 20, 2014, 8:10 AM

Just refuse to entertain the excuses.

Sep 20, 2014, 8:17 AM

Of course that will effect the final score but no one can say how or if it changed the outcome. That's a cheap and self degrading as a Clemson fan declaring that we lost because of our guys really wanted Winston to play so we were distracted.

Could, should, would have been are the excuses of children and other weak minded.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

After today, the only thing that matters is a W or an L.***

Sep 20, 2014, 8:24 AM

it really depends on how we win

Sep 20, 2014, 8:33 AM

If we pull out the W, and it's still gonna be tough, what the committee and pundents say will depend on how we win.

We still have to go against that defense, and that will decide how this game looks at the end of the year.

We blow up their defense and win big, people will say it wouldn't have matter if jameis was in the game or not we still would have won. We barely pull out a ugly win, something like 17 to 13, then yeah they will say with jameis in we would not have won.

So, a Win versus the #1 team in the nation favored by 14 pts

Sep 20, 2014, 8:35 AM

is equal to a loss? Why try so hard to manufacture a ridiculous reason to be negative and miserable.

Excuse me if I don't share in your misery.

I will understand what a great accomplishment that will be for our football team and relish the victory while you sit languidly in your basement wondering how your world came crashing down around you.

Go Tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not sure what the line is now

Sep 20, 2014, 8:39 AM

But with last nights latest update the line is not goin to stay 14pts. We may be favored by game time.

14.5 is the line. Vegas thinks Jameis is worth about 6 pts.

Sep 20, 2014, 8:42 AM

They still have talent all over the field.

We will NOT be anywhere close to a favorite by game time. We are a two-three score underdog regardless.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Your right we still have to play their defense

Sep 20, 2014, 9:06 AM

And they have green and o'nasty plus many others.

I still think the line comes down more before game time. jameis coming into the game in the 2nd half had to be factored into the 14pt line. It will take them sometime to decide what the extended suspension is worth. It may not change though, really it doesn't matter anyways. I just hope we whip their a$$.

Remember, we're playing FSU, not Jameis...

Sep 20, 2014, 8:44 AM

A ship is still rotten, even if its lying, ###### thieving captain is not at the helm.

badge-donor-20yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-revdodd.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

With or without Winston, FSU is a formidable opponent.***

Sep 20, 2014, 8:46 AM

Replies: 17
| visibility 923
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic