Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Glad to have Dabo not recruit these kinda kids
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

Glad to have Dabo not recruit these kinda kids

Sep 20, 2014, 5:52 AM

Some of it is luck (you never know if a kid goes bad), but for the most part Dabo goes for the better moral kids and it makes such a huge difference. Not sure what the diehard FSU fans could possibly think if they have to root for this Winston kid next weekend and beyond.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Glad to have Dabo not recruit these kinda kids

Sep 20, 2014, 5:56 AM

He displays some sort of personality disorder , and FSU probably knew something was up before he ever got to campus as a frosh.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Yeah, their first clue may have been when the father said...

Sep 20, 2014, 6:31 AM

you'll need a baby sitter for our son.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm more pleased that if Dabo realizes that he did recruit

Sep 20, 2014, 6:17 AM

someone like this, he does not hesitate to get rid of the cancer in the locker room. I don't blame Jimbo or any other coach for taking a chance on a kid, but if it turns out that they have a bad attitude and aren't willing to change, then the coach needs to get rid of them. And Dabo does not tolerate that kind of behavior.

Oh. don't fool yourself...we recruited him

Sep 20, 2014, 6:19 AM

just like every other major program around. The difference is that Dabo would have booted his ### long ago.

It makes me proud for the kind of lids we have had as the face of the program over the last several years.

As far as FSU is concerned, the question remains: at what

Sep 20, 2014, 6:27 AM

time do you cut your losses and run?

Mr. Winston may well be on his last legs (no pun intended,) for no doubt there will be a hue and cry within the FSU community that values the reputation of the school over that of the football team. Their view: the school is bigger than any one individual.

Some will consider Winston's latest infraction to be trivial or a non-issue; unfortunately for him, most will deem it substantially detrimental to FSU when his other problems are considered.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Good morning, Hartins.

Sep 20, 2014, 6:37 AM

One point does not define a line. This kid has five points and his line shows he is headed straight toward trouble.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I thought about that last night.

Sep 20, 2014, 6:30 AM

It's not luck, brother. It started back in the eighties and we paid the price for the integrity our program enjoys by hiring only coaches with high moral standards. Dabo is the first one to do anything significant. The others just kept us out of trouble.

I really don't care what the FSU fans think I'm too absorbed in considering what I'd think if this happened to us.

Good morning, CT88....I was thinking the same earlier

Sep 20, 2014, 6:34 AM

this morning.

Fortunately, I believe we have the leadership in place to prevent such.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic