Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
O'LEARY ??
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1,029

O'LEARY ??

Sep 18, 2014, 12:03 AM

Reckon we could just put Boulware on him as a spy and every time he steps past the tacklebox just piledrive him in the ground ??

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like the idea of having Kearse in a Big Nickel

Sep 18, 2014, 12:15 AM

And having him lock O'Leary down. You could leave Smith and Johnson at safety.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I like the idea of having Kearse in a Big Nickel

Sep 18, 2014, 12:19 AM

Gotta have plenty of muscle on him. He dang near tore blanks in half on that hit last year . He has to be accounted for on every down he will be the safety valve .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mark my words, someone will clean oleary's clock.

Sep 18, 2014, 12:24 AM

I know travis isn't playing but there's a lot of animosity between the defense and their offense and you know the video of travis getting bulldozed has been on replay. I would love to see big tony steward Zoe stephone catch him in open field, boulware too, as we all have seen boulware isn't afraid to lay the wood. I want shameless to be shaken and scared before he even comes into the game but were going to have to light that big o line up. Rashaad green too, were going to have to shut him down and get him frustrated, all the animosity and confusion on their sidelines the better, things are lining up for us and our backs are against the wall with arguably the most terrifying defensive line in all of college football. I for one can't wait to see how we react and how truly pis$ed off we play, if I were Maguire Friday would be a sleepless night because when the tigers roll Into dork Campbell I expect helll to come with them.

PLAY FOR BLOOD REMEMBER !!!!!***

Sep 18, 2014, 12:31 AM

Re: Mark my words, someone will clean oleary's clock.

Sep 18, 2014, 4:10 AM [ in reply to Mark my words, someone will clean oleary's clock. ]

Todd Gurley says "hi" to that terrifying defensive line.

Re: Mark my words, someone will clean oleary's clock.

Sep 18, 2014, 4:21 AM

Most all of Todd Gurley big runs came off tackle.

Replies: 6
| visibility 1,029
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic