Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Many FSU fans wish it was a full game suspension
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 29
| visibility 1

Many FSU fans wish it was a full game suspension

Sep 17, 2014, 8:39 PM

but regardless of the duration of the suspension, it's an opportunity to see how we perform with a rookie QB supported by many FSU players who are the best at their positions in the ACC.

When you beat us in '11 we had a back up QB who was able to keep us in the game, on the road and with much less talent.

Should be a great first half and game.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I haven't seen you on here much... what's your take on

Sep 17, 2014, 8:41 PM

it?

1/2 game enough or a joke?

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

1/2 game in the most important game of the year

Sep 17, 2014, 9:32 PM

is not a joke, but I wish it was a full game. 1/2 will be an eternity for Winston, but the fans will celebrate his appearance in the 2nd half like he's a rock star. When he's on the field, all's forgiven by the FSU fans...but increasingly, not forgotten.

I think a 1/2 would be sufficient for anyone else..

Sep 17, 2014, 9:41 PM

but when FSU is currently still investigating the sexual assault... you can't scream that in public and only get half a game.

That's like Ray McDonald in San Francisco, who is being investigated for domestic abuse, making a public joke about beating women.

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

Re: Many FSU fans wish it was a full game suspension

Sep 17, 2014, 8:42 PM

Looking forward to seeing how it goes. Unfortunately our major ??? are still on the OL against the FSU D.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 17, 2014, 9:10 PM

It's always the da#m OL.

watch your language no our boreds...

Sep 17, 2014, 9:15 PM

especially when talking to a lady

Re: watch your language no our boreds...

Sep 17, 2014, 9:26 PM

Thanks York.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I just realized that you joined TNET in 1969

Sep 17, 2014, 9:16 PM [ in reply to Re: Many FSU fans wish it was a full game suspension ]

???

Re: I just realized that you joined TNET in 1969

Sep 17, 2014, 9:21 PM

I am the original owner before the takeover.

that's impressive.... now I know who to appeal to when

Sep 17, 2014, 9:22 PM

the higher ups are restless

lol ... total mistake by the mods. Became a paying member in

Sep 17, 2014, 9:32 PM

2011 but hubby has been a paying member since forever and I lurked on his account for years.

good to have you on board***

Sep 17, 2014, 9:37 PM

Re: good to have you on board***

Sep 17, 2014, 9:45 PM

Thanks.

But I'm looking over my shoulder now. Does this count as thread derailment? Cause I got a warning last night.

I don't think so.. just lay low and don't respond

Sep 17, 2014, 9:54 PM

to bob or dsp and you're good... and whatever you do, don't join dsp's "group"

Re: I don't think so.. just lay low and don't respond

Sep 17, 2014, 10:09 PM

Thanks for the advice. I don't do groups so hopefully I'm safe.

Sep 17, 2014, 8:42 PM

I heard a lot of FSU fans taking up for JW on the Finebalm show today. 1 maybe 2 said they were ready for him to go.

If y'all had been playing Wake or Syracuse...

Sep 17, 2014, 8:43 PM

Do you think it would have been a full game?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

is this a trick question?

Sep 17, 2014, 8:44 PM

It seems like a trick question

Re: If y'all had been playing Wake or Syracuse...

Sep 17, 2014, 8:47 PM [ in reply to If y'all had been playing Wake or Syracuse... ]

With his track record it should be at least 2 whole games. One half is not enough for this kid but before the year is over he will force Jimbo's hand.

We DO have a habit of making.........

Sep 17, 2014, 8:45 PM

backups into stars on a given day. In all fairness, though, that kid was lights out that day. His touch was unbelievable and I really doubt Emmanuel could have done as well.

Trickett

Sep 17, 2014, 8:48 PM

One of the best games I've been to.

2005 Miami in the Valley***

yep, that miami 4th quarter was unreal***

Sep 17, 2014, 8:51 PM

Re: We DO have a habit of making.........

Sep 17, 2014, 9:17 PM [ in reply to We DO have a habit of making......... ]

We should be really wary of this backup quarterback. And I'm sure this will be a big morale boost for the FSU team. They still have the best team, and it will take an inspired effort on our part to upset them. I don't think Dabo helped by saying that we shouldn't be an underdog.
What the he## is he thinking?

we?***

Sep 17, 2014, 9:19 PM

I think that's probably true with most grads and those who..

really intend to depend on their education. I've know Bama and even UT fans (grads) who were not comfortable with the going on of their football team and the damage it did to the integrity of their Alma mater.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Talked to my FSU friend tonight.

Sep 17, 2014, 9:15 PM

He plans on booing when Winston comes on the field.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Re: Talked to my FSU friend tonight.

Sep 17, 2014, 10:24 PM

ones I know at work have had their fill of famous anus

win or lose...ready to get him out of the program

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I thought then, and still think, Trickett > EJ

Sep 17, 2014, 9:58 PM

I think Trickett is showing that at WVU now.

EJ always looked an all-combine guy that didn't play the position very well.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 29
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic