Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
win or leave excuses alone
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 390

win or leave excuses alone

Sep 17, 2014, 11:05 AM

I, as a tiger fan, would like to see fsu not be able to play Winston Saturday night also. but would any of this be a story if we were not playing them this week? I just listened to mickey and wccp spend 3 hours on this story to say "this is not about Clemson playing fsu". REALLY? that is all this is about and most know it if you are honest. lets just hope we win fair and square and if we don't, say they were better than our players and coaches. it is difficult to admit someone or team is better than us, but at some point reality has to come into play. who cares about the reputation of Winston or fsu? we should care only about Clemson and our players and reputation. go win with class and no excuses!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

go Clemson Tiger Football!***

Sep 17, 2014, 11:08 AM

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

Re: win or leave excuses alone

Sep 17, 2014, 12:29 PM

Being a brother of 3 sisters, and a father of 2 children that both are girls. All 5 that I would easily give my life for, so I care very deeply about Winstons total disrespect for women. I don't care if he played for a team that our Tigers would never meet on a FB field, or if Winston himself had never played a down of FB. I personally believe that Jameis Winston is a direct threat to any woman he comes in contact with. And giving Jameis a free pass for his criminal behavior, and his public out burst of vulgar innuendoes involving the private parts of women is totally unacceptable in any environment, much less on the grounds of a public coed University. For Jameis to be given a free pass for all of his negative behavior only because he is an above average FB player is appalling. His actions are in total consternation of everyone watching near and far. It is past time that he should be removed from the FSU Football team. And his behavior should no longer be accepted and rewarded as a FB hero for Florida State University. His open public vulgar behavior yesterday should be the straw that broke the camels back.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: win or leave excuses alone

Sep 17, 2014, 12:45 PM

"I as a Tiger fan"

You are not a Clemson fan.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Not sure that Tim Brando, Jim Rome, etc.... care who

Sep 17, 2014, 12:52 PM

FSU is playing Saturday, and they have already been talking about it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Tell 'em leadcapon

Sep 17, 2014, 1:01 PM

smh

Replies: 5
| visibility 390
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic