Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FSU Has No Integrity or Pride
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 847

FSU Has No Integrity or Pride

Sep 16, 2014, 9:00 PM

Jameis has no respect for anyone or anything. He thinks he is above the law, team rules, and anything else. And Jimbo makes it even worse because he tolerates his wrongdoing with no consequences. Dabo has some pride in our program because nobody is above the team, which was shown with suspension of high profile players in important games because they broke team rules which were much less severe than what Jameis has done. He can raip, steal, lie, and even show Jimbo up on the sidelines without any punishment. Why shouldn't Jameis think he can walk into a market and take what he wants? Dabo knows the integrity and respect for his program are much more important than any player, including Sammy Watkins, Corey Crawford, Kelly, Priester, Peters, Beasley, and others. Jimbo has no pride in the integrity of the FSU program, only winning. Show your Tiger pride and beat FSU!!!

Then he gets on table today on campus and yells FCK her in the PSSY (The only thing missing is U). Jimbo must need a win bad to not punish him. And then Jimbo and FSU help pay for an insurance policy if he gets hurt!!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FSU Has No Integrity or Pride

Sep 16, 2014, 9:03 PM

Do you think he get punished for what happened today?

Sep 16, 2014, 9:04 PM

of course not, but it leaves me wondering if the pressure of the rape investigation is not getting to him.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 16, 2014, 9:11 PM

TMZ should offer $20,000 for a tape of the rayp. You can't tell me there is not one somewhere with the cocky attitude he has. And if Darby or the other player taped it, they shared it I'm sure. He would probably give them the tape for some crab legs.

Sep 16, 2014, 9:12 PM

We still have to play them. And if we are the better, tougher team, none of that matters. Action talks, BS walks.

^^^speaking of having No Integrity or Pride....cootish^^^

Sep 16, 2014, 9:16 PM

Feathers everywhere!

Lol....fooling no one...

Sep 16, 2014, 9:19 PM

The TAIL is definitely wagging the dog at FSU. Won't be long until other players get the message and start vii;aging rules at will.

Replies: 6
| visibility 847
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic