Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Collin Sneed- QB Hillcrest High
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

Collin Sneed- QB Hillcrest High

Sep 10, 2014, 11:24 PM

Collin shared Greenville County player of the week honors this past week after throwing 5 TD's and running for another against Wade Hampton. South Carolina, UNC, Oregon, Georgia, and Duke are but a few schools showing interest in him. He's a legit dual threat QB- reminds me of Connor Shaw. Does anyone know if Clemson is recruting him?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Don't think so right now

Sep 10, 2014, 11:34 PM

His profile says he's 5'11. Clemson is taking 2 QBs this year, and it looks like they're taking only one next year and I haven't heard his name yet.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Don't think so right now

Sep 10, 2014, 11:51 PM

I know his parents- guessing he'll be 6'1 plus- and he's a stellar human being and student. I just hope he doesn't get overlooked- and would really hate if he goes to SC.

Re: Collin Sneed- QB Hillcrest High

Sep 11, 2014, 12:11 AM

We're neighbors and they have had contact with both Dabo and Chad, as well as several other schools including SCar. His dad played fullback at UNC, but they are not enamored with that situation and Fedora at the moment. His height is a concern, but Collin is working hard for that to be the only negative. Really good kid and has never been in any trouble at all.

Re: Collin Sneed- QB Hillcrest High

Sep 23, 2014, 12:49 AM

I watched him live a Friday night. He can spin it good. I saw him throw about a 45-50 yard pass and it was spot-on and looked effortless. He seems to have lots of poise and looks comfortable in the pocket.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic