Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Kurt Flemming
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 2,408

Kurt Flemming

Sep 9, 2014, 7:08 PM

If you could put tar on his gloves like the movie the little giants, would you play him on short yardage? But no seriously, I would consider him highly on short yardage situations. Just tell him to hang on to the ball and keep it against his body full time. The guy can run in my opinion. At least he can bust through the line unlike the other RB's. Where there is one bad there are also some very goods.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Kurt Flemming

Sep 9, 2014, 7:27 PM

* Fleming

They say he chases the bulls in Spain***

Sep 9, 2014, 7:34 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 9, 2014, 7:36 PM

Fleming has some unique experience that I think will benefit the team. He's older than the other freshman ... in fact he might be older than Stoudt. I'm sure he will learn how to hang on to the ball while running. He is a power runner and will certainly have an impact.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 9, 2014, 7:39 PM

And that's just what is needed, a POWER RUNNER. He made it look so easy. I know scs is not the best team, but the other RB's didn't bust through like he did. Every 3rd and short he would be getting the ball if it was in my hands. Dudes a beast.

Sep 9, 2014, 7:44 PM

And he didn't even try to skirt or run away from the defenders. He was all about taking them on. Lowered the shoulder and was ready to bust through. I'd like to see him on 9/20 but we'll see.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Fun watching that guy carrying the ball.***

Sep 9, 2014, 7:51 PM

Re: Fun watching that guy carrying the ball.***

Sep 9, 2014, 8:36 PM

I liked when he ran between the two defenders and turned both of them with the hit. Get him ready, and defenders will be scared to face him head on!!! Teach him to hold onto the ball, and put him in the weight room on the leg machine during practice.:)

Sep 9, 2014, 8:27 PM

3d and goal, 4th and goal from the 3 yard line, I would run him behind two of our best blockers. They wont stop him from the side or from around the end. He is to violet of a runner for a chip shot to slow him down. These next two weeks, he would be taught to run leaning forward with power. We will have to use him on short yardage to have a chance, IMO.

He's the most interesting man in the world.***

Sep 9, 2014, 8:46 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: He's the most interesting man in the world.***

Sep 9, 2014, 8:53 PM

Not sure what you mean by that, but if you mean he brings the most interesting aspect to our offensive play then I'll agree.

Replies: 10
| visibility 2,408
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic