Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Lakip fg miss
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 2,021

Lakip fg miss

Sep 2, 2014, 8:28 PM

did anyone see what happened there? He missed by a mile. just was curious if a hold or snap issue played into it

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Lakip fg miss

Sep 2, 2014, 8:30 PM

He just missed it and the game was downhill from there

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 2, 2014, 9:13 PM

I don't want to beat up on him. Missing that field goal though really stopped our momentum. If we had gone into the half leading, it possibly could have affected the game. Ga coming out and scoring fast really did not help our chances though along with their next TD. Downhill from there til it got really embarrassing.
I hope and pray the kid comes back strong this weekend and continues strong all year.

Sep 2, 2014, 10:14 PM

I hope you're right, Aged. I said before the season that as badly as we would miss Sammy and Tajh, Catman would be most sorely missed.

Sep 2, 2014, 9:11 PM

It looked to me that the snap was not there when he thought it would. He had a little hesitation that caused the hook. Kind of like a distraction during a golf swing causes you to quicken the swing and caused the hook. Could be he jumped the snap or the snap was late,who knows. That's just what I thought I saw.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

he didn't know to aim at the middle one when you see 3...

Sep 2, 2014, 10:06 PM

aimed at the one on the left instead

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

Replies: 5
| visibility 2,021
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic