Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I am very anxious
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 607

I am very anxious

Sep 2, 2014, 1:04 PM

to see how a one loss Clemson team plays against an FSU team that will be heavily favored. Last year I think we approached the game very sure of ourselves with all the glitz of a *Gameday airing in the valley. I am thinking there will be a different team show in a couple of weeks.
Without question we will know more about our Tigers in a couple of weeks. You agree with this thought?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I am very anxious

Sep 2, 2014, 1:12 PM

I agree but should FSU use the same strategy that Georgia used to beat us in the second half I believe we get buried again.

Sep 2, 2014, 1:19 PM

I am taking about the mental and physical approach to the game rather than the x and o's, Do you think our attitude about FSU will be different than it was in '13 ?

Sep 2, 2014, 1:34 PM

Forrest: I do agree that our attitude will be different this year. Question is can our DC and OC prepare the x's and o'x we need to beat them. And that my friend is where we part company. I have some faith in the DC but very little in the OC. Just review some of the past games and you'll very quickly see that he does not adjust well

Sep 2, 2014, 1:22 PM

It's hard to tell. Watching their game it appears Winston had the incredible luxury of just throwing a ball up to Benjamin last year.

This year he basically has Rashad Greene and Nick O'Leary. It will be interesting to see but Ok St. gave us a good blue print to keep FSU in check.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 2, 2014, 1:23 PM

Last year their offense did pretty much anything they wanted to do. I was hoping our defense would be much improved over last year. After last Saturday, I don't think so.

Our defense played great for 45 minutes.

Sep 2, 2014, 1:25 PM

The 7 straight punts, 6 of them being 3 and outs in the second half didn't help them out at all.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 2, 2014, 1:26 PM [ in reply to Re: I am very anxious ]

MY bad. I'm not very good at explaining things.

Replies: 7
| visibility 607
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic