Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Watching replay. Seen 7 fake jet sweeps to AH. UGA Defense has yet to acknowledge it.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 2,577

Watching replay. Seen 7 fake jet sweeps to AH. UGA Defense has yet to acknowledge it.

Sep 1, 2014, 11:48 PM

ey just immediately close in on the RB and allow no more than a couple of yards as a result. Plenty of time to catch up to AH if we're actually stupid enough to hand him the ball on the jet sweep (aka 1st play of the UGA game, and a play that's supposed to utilize electric playmakers like Sammy/Artavis).

Wasted plays = wasted plays.

Oh, and Adam, don't run 11 yrds backwards on punt returns anymore. You're not CJ Spiller. If we're sacrificing game-breaking plays for the "play not to lose safety approach," it means your job is to not drop the punt. Fair catch it or maybe bring it forward a few yards if no defenders are within a 15 yrd radius. Thanks a bunch.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And my goodness, Chad. Play Watson. Gamers = Gamers.

Sep 2, 2014, 12:12 AM

In Athens, 2 perfect passes B2B. The first of which was on 3rd and long. The 2nd was a 30+ yrd TD.

We should've learned how to spot practice/blowout game heroes by now, and tell the difference between them and big game players. Small sample size, sure. But it'd probably be in all of Clemson Fan's best interest to gain a larger, big game, sample size. Cough, cough... FSU. We've seen what Stoudt can do against SC State and the Citadel. 19-20 or some irrelevant stat like that. Season defining games so far have left much to be desired. Can't say the same for Deshaun.

Re: And my goodness, Chad. Play Watson. Gamers = Gamers.

Sep 2, 2014, 12:21 AM

Did I mention these throws took place on a drive in which the scoreboard read:

UGA 14
Clemson 7

Clutch.

Only way to win a national championship are with players of this DNA. Guys with enough ice in their veins to bail you out of predictable, scared play calling and poor personel decision making.

Sep 2, 2014, 6:12 AM

What was his second series like?
I know he overthrew someone but I thought the WR stopped his route short. If he would have kept running..pass would have been completed.

His TD pass was great.

Sep 2, 2014, 8:35 AM

I believe his second opportunity was given once the game was out of reach and UGA was dropping everyone into coverage except their DL, knowing our only option was to throw the ball to get back in it.

Not an excuse, but also not a scenario I'm looking to grade him on.

You are correct. On Watson's second series (before the game

Sep 2, 2014, 8:38 AM [ in reply to Re: And my goodness, Chad. Play Watson. Gamers = Gamers. ]

was out of reach) he threw it over the receiver's head but that was because the receiver stopped early.

Replies: 5
| visibility 2,577
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic