Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Kurt Fleming #4 rb
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 2,261

Kurt Fleming #4 rb

Sep 1, 2014, 6:51 PM

for SC state per release depth chart. Glad to see.

So have decided to save Choice ?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Kurt Fleming #4 rb

Sep 1, 2014, 8:20 PM

If he's ranked behind DJ Howard, I may get sick. We need to put some beef in there, whatever the position.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Kurt Fleming #4 rb

Sep 1, 2014, 8:26 PM

We only have one top-flight RB, Adan Choice. Gall may be a possibility, but I haven't bought into him. He basically came as part of the Kmdieche scam. Choice and CJ Fuller are guys to watch. I still think big Kurt is a sleeper to watch. With 15 more lbs. on him, CJ Davidson
could be a force. He has blazing speed.

Fleming is probably on the chart for pass blocking

Sep 1, 2014, 8:29 PM

more than running plays. I'm beginning to think that's why Howard is still the starter as hard as that is to believe.

Re: Fleming is probably on the chart for pass blocking

Sep 1, 2014, 8:54 PM

If Howard is our starter, then we are in big trouble. He isn't a Division 1 caliber talent, and yet our coaching staff seems unable to recognize this. Everyone in the universe realizes this, with the exception of our coaching staff. Aren't they paid the big salaries to be able to realistically evaluate players? Couldn't anyone over there realize that Battle and Gore (very average players anyway) were not getting it done in the weight
room? Why weren't they called on the carpet and told to get with the program or hit the road. Crowder is twice the player of any of these guys. Dabo said they were "inconsistent," especially in the second half. Well of course at their skinny weights they are going to wilt in the second half. Let's give some of our younger buys who have some size and strength a chance. It couldn't get much worse.

Why do you think that about Flemming?***

Sep 1, 2014, 9:26 PM [ in reply to Fleming is probably on the chart for pass blocking ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Replies: 5
| visibility 2,261
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic