Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Mutiny amongst the Tiger fan base.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 2,367

Mutiny amongst the Tiger fan base.

Sep 1, 2014, 4:29 PM

Why are you guys so eager to run this team through the ringer. Everyone from the fans to Tnet writers are picking up pitch forks. Who would you rather be over the past 3yrs: Florida Gators, Georgia Dawgs, or the Clemson Tigers. Tell me who has had the best 3yrs since 2011!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Mutiny amongst the Tiger fan base.

Sep 1, 2014, 4:35 PM

there is no mutiny against the team. But I must say that IMO the coaching in that game was unacceptable on several levels from the play selection in the second half to not playing Choice or Gallman. The reason given is that if they screwed up it would break their confidence. I don't buy that bs. These are young men playing high level college football. They are top athletes and our coaches need to stop coddling them and give them the opportunity to show their stuff. Thius aura of playing the seniors needs to stop. If they are the best players they play. If a freshman or soph is the best, he should play. This is not a union with seniority rights!
I believe that if our coaches wake the heck up we can beat FSU down there but not with the attitude and approach that they are seeming to show in the interviews.
Go Tigers!

Sep 1, 2014, 6:03 PM

Agree

and so what The reason given is that if they screwed up it would break their confidence.

If that did happen, then a coach is expected to get the player thru that. Afterall, they are called coach for a reason.

Whoa there, D'Artagnan. There's no mutiny going on

Sep 1, 2014, 4:59 PM

anywhere. Some folks just sharing disappointment and frustration after a tough loss. Lots of opportunities ahead for a special season.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not trying to encourage the idiots, but

Sep 1, 2014, 5:41 PM

I personally think it's healthy and shows we care!

I would rather have the Fire Batson guy next to me than someone who doesn't care one way or another.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah, hard to tell when there are coots in the crowd stirrin

Sep 1, 2014, 5:48 PM

the pot though...

If the pulse rating is any indication...we have an infestation...

Hard to argue with that! They will not win 8 games this yr!***

Sep 1, 2014, 5:49 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 1, 2014, 5:50 PM

If anyone remembers the OP's point...

Mutiny??? Trying to figure out why we were two different teams in 2 halves is mutiny? Lord help us !

It's not a mutiny.

Sep 1, 2014, 6:47 PM

It's close to a daycare center out of diapers.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LOL....We don't mutiny....We mingle and mangle and oft

Sep 1, 2014, 7:53 PM

times go mongrel, but that's the beast of football we try to master.

Problem is no one yet has overpowered the varmint, other than a very few on occasion, and hence, fans across the country scream and rant over bad performances, fire and rehire coaches, throw team members under the bus, and are apt to turn vicious against each other.

Why? Because we don't like to lose. Never have. Never will. At anything. And we tend to react viciously when losses are baffling, unexpected and lopsided.

Yet, at the end of the day despite school loyalties, be we Tigers, Gamecocks, Dawgs, Gators, Tar Heels or whatever, that old school pride and loyalty reemerge, and we're off to the next great match.

Replies: 9
| visibility 2,367
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic