Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Come on Tiger Nation!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 687

Come on Tiger Nation!

Sep 1, 2014, 3:51 PM

I did not like the outcome of the game any more than any of you did! Nor did I understand the personnel and play calling decisions throughout the game...

But that being said, I am not naive enough to think I know the intricacies of the personnel and play calling.

If the offense had caught the spark CM was talking about and we would have won, everyone would be calling him a genius.

Personally, I believe the coaching staff will get this worked out and we will have a great season and a very bright future.

This was not a loss like everyone witnessed Thursday night! The team fought hard and played well for the most part against a very good Georgia team.

The sky isn't falling! Just my opinion.

Go Tigers!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Come on Tiger Nation!

Sep 1, 2014, 4:30 PM

Take off those orange colored glasses. Our loss was every bit as bad as the one on Thursday. In fact, sc showed much more imagination in their offense than we did, especially in our second half. The play calling in the second half against the dawgs just plain sucked and there's no other way to describe it.

Sep 1, 2014, 4:44 PM

Absolutely not... it was in no way, shape or form anywhere as near as bad as Thursday nights game. 1, we weren't on the road and 2, we were in the game until 10 mins to go. Yea, the 2nd half sucker and the 4th qtr especially but we proved thar our O can move the ball and our D held UGA under 200 yards until the final stretch. USuCk never had a chance in their game and the 2 2nd half TD' s were gimmies by the A&M D playing conservative and just letting the clock run... plus A&M could have scored again.

We lost and the 4th was ugly but we have a lot to look forward too and got to see that we have a LOT of young talent on this team. I'm not writing this year off at all and think we can make a strong run. A win in Tally and the sky's the limit! If not this year, I think the foundation is set for some really good teams in 15 and 16 w DW, Gallman/Choice/Dye, a bevy of young talented receivers, more on the way and a great Oline class..

Sep 1, 2014, 4:43 PM

Great post! Count me all in!!!

Replies: 3
| visibility 687
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic