Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Halftime adjustments
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1,159

Halftime adjustments

Sep 1, 2014, 8:47 AM

Have the lead over USC or tied at halftime and lose

UGA tied at half time and lose

This coaching staff wins and wins big when the offense is clicking the whole game. Anybody tell me one time Clemson was losing made adjustments and came back to win a big game over a big time opponent?

Boston college doesn't count.

Don't think I remember one where the opposing D had Morris figured out and Morris made adjustments and came back?..

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

In the Clemson game...

Sep 1, 2014, 8:50 AM

Cole said...
Ga made adjustments, we didn't.

sad, so sad.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm very worried other teams have figured out the Morris

Sep 1, 2014, 9:25 AM

scheme .I'm no coach or genius,but I think to a degree I could slow down his offense.Seems most of his pass routes are vertical which causes two things.Many times it does create one on one matchups,but requires too much pocket time to get rid of the ball against a decent pass rush.Also,during these one on one matchups it requires the WR to make tough catches over defenders back and balls thrown in correct area to allow a tough catch.Maybe more crossing patterns from TE's or backs releasing from the backfield would allow for easier throws when the pocket is breaking down.Just seems over the past few years we've had some great WR's that have just come through with great catches with good coverage.at some point it's hard to rely on those tough throws and catches.

Re: Halftime adjustments

Sep 1, 2014, 8:55 AM

I posted this same observation yesterday and was called a coot. Don't you know you can never question the coaches or the team on tnet unless you are a coot. Too many juveniles and teenyboppers using mama's computer on this site.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2013_nascar_champ.gif2014_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Maryland 2010 came back from 18 down***

Sep 1, 2014, 8:57 AM

Re: Maryland 2010 came back from 18 down***

Sep 1, 2014, 9:04 AM

Sammy Watkins took over that game. Can't count that for the coaches' adjustments.

It seems like the coaches prepare the guys for the beginning of the game really well. They have a good game plan. Then the other team will try different schemes (load the box, blitz, QB run, etc) and once they find something that works, it's over. No adjustments are made by Clemson. It's hard to watch.

Ohio St. in the OB last year.***

Sep 1, 2014, 9:05 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

how soon they forget.***

Sep 1, 2014, 9:26 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LSU game***

Sep 1, 2014, 9:45 AM

Clemson

Re: Halftime adjustments

Sep 1, 2014, 9:50 AM

OP doesn't watch CLEMSON football games - or dimentia has started to set in early. I speak from experience as I couldn't remember all those comeback games either. :) It's nice to have these young guys around to help us with that.

the op is a coot claiming to be a fan of both schools, but

Sep 1, 2014, 9:58 AM

thought "gameday" was being held on riggs during the broadcast.

i think that's a pretty good indication of how closely he follows the school in the upstate.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 10
| visibility 1,159
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic