Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
What sucks about Deshaun Watson?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 3,615

What sucks about Deshaun Watson?

Sep 1, 2014, 1:07 AM

When they put him in the game as a tease, just to let us know what we could have on the field all the time. Then, pull him after that awesome TD pass and not put him in again until the game was lost. Aye de mi.

For the love of all things, please start him. He is the Present AND the Future.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What sucks about Deshaun Watson?

Sep 1, 2014, 1:47 AM

And he is the back up true freshman. Personally, I didn't see where Cole proved he couldn't do the the job as the starting QB for us. If we would have had a real RB that could have gave us a consistent running game, Cole would have had a great game. Hopefully, Dabo and Morris will get Adam ready to go, and turn the RB game over to Adam Choice an Wayne Gallman, and give DJ one of those play cards to hold up on the side lines!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

More of Cole's passes were off than on...

Sep 1, 2014, 8:15 AM

go rematch it... several deep balls were WAY overthrown, the ones that could be completed were usually underthrown... even his screens and RB check down passes were behind the RB/WR.

Again, go watch.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 1, 2014, 8:19 AM [ in reply to Re: What sucks about Deshaun Watson? ]

Agreed Wayne and Adam choice are the rb that need to play. DJ killed are offense.

Sep 1, 2014, 1:58 AM

it really made no sense to me. They show that he adds another dimension to run game, and is a threat with the deep ball, then they just put him on the shelf until the game was out of hand.

All I can take from this is that our staff is hoping he wins the job outright sooner rather than later, and genuinely just trying to get him minutes. Several assumptions can be made there.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'll tell ya ... What sucks about him

Sep 1, 2014, 2:07 AM

NOTHING that I saw .. Nothing he had it period that's it... Still don't know what they were thinking not playing him in the 3rd when we were in desperate need of a spark .. And heck all of the 4th .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I was a big Supporter of Stoudt until I got a glimps of

Sep 1, 2014, 6:07 AM

Watson's abilities. I think he should have stayed in and said so. GA had the momentum and Watson quickly changed that. Watson quieted their crowd. Now if Watson had started to fail then put Stoudt back in. Usually a back up QB comes in when all is lost or close to it. Down just 14-7 there was no reason to put Watson in and then there was no reason to take him out. I really don't know why CM can't coach consistent, sound football basics instead of mania, scatter brained....Go with what is working at QB. Go with what worked in the first half. This is the way it has been from the get go with CM IMO

He's the one player right now

Sep 1, 2014, 6:13 AM

that will make the other team scared. He's the SammyWatkins at QB. But I think at this point he and Stoudt need to alternate series.

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

I don't know of any 2 QB system that worked well. Looks

Sep 1, 2014, 6:47 AM

to me like switching back and forth breaks the teams rhythm

Re: I don't know of any 2 QB system that worked well. Looks

Sep 1, 2014, 8:03 AM

I think if chad Kelly would not have been kicked off the team Watson would play more because we could end up like Maryland was a couple years ago when they wound up playing a wide receiver at qb by years end .

Replies: 9
| visibility 3,615
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic