Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Spiller, Gurley or Lattimore
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1,831

Spiller, Gurley or Lattimore

Sep 1, 2014, 12:01 AM

If you had to build a college fantasy team who would be your tailback?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Depends on the team

Sep 1, 2014, 12:06 AM

I'd take Gurley in almost every situation except perhaps a fast paced hurry-up team with stellar WR to compliment, and for that I may take Spiller.

But honestly Gurley is one of the better backs I've seen in years. Simply awesome.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Depending on the O you run, I think you could

Oct 15, 2016, 1:02 PM

argue Spiller. Best pure RB, I'd take Gurley. The guy is an athletic freak! No doubt about it.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Should Lattimore be included in the conversation? Good

Sep 1, 2014, 12:13 AM

person and player though.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Great player and young man. Had a chance to meet

Sep 1, 2014, 12:24 AM

him at the George Rogers Tournament. Gurley has crazy power, size, and speed. Spiller's lateral quickness and top end in open field was unbelieviable. Between thèse 2, it is everything you want in a RB.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Spiller, Gurley or Lattimore

Sep 1, 2014, 12:26 AM

I just can't answer .. Due to my tiger pride .. Spiller autographed helmet in the mancave shelves.. But there's one h*** of a back on your list I watched just the other night I do recall !

You're kidding, right?***

Sep 1, 2014, 1:25 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 1, 2014, 7:09 AM

I don't play college fantasy football,but if I did the only one you could pick is Todd Gurley cause he's the only one still in college.
And that's not fantasy that's fact.

Sep 1, 2014, 9:50 AM

Great question. I agree it depends on your offense to some degree but I don't see lattimore, good as he was, as being in this discussion. It's one of the other two depending on your team, at least to some degree. If I have a team loaded with wide receiver skill, Gurley all day long. In that case the WR skill would make up for some of the things spiller could do that gurley doesn't. If I don't have a load of other skill position talent, I'd probably go in favor of spiller. Maybe my logic doesn't hold but that's my initial thoughts.

Sep 1, 2014, 9:51 AM

Actually, after thinking, I love CJ but after watching gurley more, I'm not sure he's not as explosive as cj but in a different way.

Sep 1, 2014, 10:14 AM

Who cares? Not reality... Stupid debate. Just win on Sat, #### it

Gurley is the textbook example I

Sep 1, 2014, 10:12 AM

of running angry.

I would be afraid to try to tackle him.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Smelley, Garcia, and Beecher are going to lead you to 4-8." - york_tiger

Re: Gurley is the textbook example I

Sep 1, 2014, 10:35 AM

David Pollack said when you think about tackling Gurley, you're making a business decision. He is a beast. I'm glad he's finally healthy.

Gurley all day long. Fast and physical.***

Sep 1, 2014, 10:31 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 13
| visibility 1,831
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic